Iværksæt modige aktioner med den ikoniske Y-wing Starfighter!
Udvid din oprørsflåde med den ikoniske Y-wing Starfighter! Oprørsalliancens letgenkendelige arbejdshest er omhyggeligt gengivet med LEGO® klodser og indeholder masser af elementer til at sætte gang i legen, herunder landingsstel, der kan trækkes op, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, roterende kanoner, to skydere med fjederudløser og tandhjulsdrevet bombekastefunktion. Denne fantastiske model har også en våbenvogn med drejelig kran og ekstra ammunition for at gøre legen endnu mere medrivende. Fire minifigurer og en droidefigur medfølger.
- Fire minifigurer: Y-wing-pilot, admiral Raddus, Moroff og en stormtrooper samt en astromech-droidefigur fra oprørsalliancen.
- Y-wing starfighter og våbenvogn.
- Y-wing starfighteren har landingsstel, der kan trækkes op, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, roterende kanoner, to skydere med fjederudløser og bombekastefunktion.
- Våbenvognen har bevægelig kran og aftagelig ammunition.
- Våben: fire bomber, to blasterpistoler, en blaster og Moroffs rygsæk fyldt med elementer, der kan samles tilhans personlige blaster.
- Betjen kranen, og løft ammunitionen på plads.
- Drej tandhjulet for at udløse bomberne.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 8-14 år.
- Y-wing starfighteren er over 7 cm høj, 41 cm lang og 20 cm bred.
- Våbenvognen er over 8 cm høj, 17 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Beautiful Representation of a Classic ShipLynxy | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!A LEGO Y-Wing has always been a dream set of mine ever since I played LEGO Star Wars II. Thankfully, this set did not disappoint. Pros: -The set is very large, putting it into good scale with the minifigures. -The play features are well integrated. The loading and droppof the bombs works well and the placement of the spring-loaded shooters lines up with where the torpedo launchers are on the in-film ship. -The small details are beautifully done, even to the point of being able to name them from an official diagram of the ship. -It has landing gear. Just that makes it a win in my books. Cons: -Apart from the pilot, astromech and Stormtrooper figures; the other two minifigs are kind of just there to be there. The Stormtrooper does just kind of hang around but at least he's there to fight the rebels. The white fuzzzy one I forget the name of isn't even in the Rogue One movie, yet is still a cool looking figure. -It's a small inconsistency, but the Y-Wing is supposed to have a sort of X shaped cover over the end of the long thruster stabilisers to help the ship turn. Not a detrimental detail but I still felt I should point it out. In the end, I couldn't be happier with this set. The only real issues I have are with extra stuff so thinking of the necessary parts, it's a downright perfect Y-Wing set that looks perfect next to my beloved U-Wing.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Blast from the Past!ObiBenKenobi | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I am so glad to see the Y-Wing Starfighter once again made available! This is a really great set and is recommended to those of you who are fans of Rogue One or even the Original Trilogy. The size and scale is spot on, and the detail and texturing on the fuselage is accurate and adds to the model. My only objection to the design is the spring loaded shooters. The rear end of the projectile pokes out from under the cockpit, and looks unrealistic. This can be easily fixed by removing the projectile altogether. The only other things are: a) The gun turret has to be rotated out of the way in order for the cockpit hatch to open. b) There is a hole in the back of the Y-Wing to load the "bombs" into the bomb bay. It can be fixed by placing a medium gray tile right over it. Apart from these three things, this set is really good. I am very appreciative of the ammunition/cargo transportation apparatus, which looks really neat. Also, the minifigures, especially Admiral Reddis, look fantastic. One thing that I hope Lego will do is come up with a new X-Wing. The A-Wing and Y-Wing were just released, and the B-Wing was just retired. But we haven't seen a X-Wing since 2012. The four iconic rebel fighters would look great on display together, so I hope that Lego decides to release a new X-Wing. In conclusion, this is a great set and is recommended to all!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setIndyboy730 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is great. It goes well with the T-65 X-Wing for 2018 and I think it would also go well with the 2012 X-WingByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGold Leader!ThirtyThree102 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Of all the Rebel Ships the Y-Wing is my personal favourite and I felt it was time to purchase an upgrade, having previously purchased 7658 many years ago. I can't compare to 9495 but I can say this model is an excellent update. The detailing is superb, particularly the clever use of battle droids bodies for detailing the fuselage. The engines are a bit repetitive but that is something I find standard on a Star Wars build due to the nature of the model's symmetry. I can see from a play point of view this model looks fun with the bomb launcher. I've never been a fan of the missile launcher element and although I'm sure they are great for kids to fire at other models, when loaded they do spoil the look of this model. The crane is a nice addition. The minifigures are great, the astromech is superb as is Moroff, although I find him an odd addition to the set as he was on Jehda and not part of the alliance, (Maybe he would have suited a set based on Saw's hideout). I'd say the same for the stromtrooper, the printing is excellent but I would have preferred a Rebel Trooper or Rebel Mechanic. My only dislike is the Pilot, it is great to have another Blue Jumpsuit version but the printing is exactly the same as the U-Wing pilot, an alternative helmet would have been better. But apart from that, an excellent set.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55