United States Capitol-bygningen
Tilgængelig nuUnited States Capitol-bygningen4.56525.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Udforsk arkitekturen i kongresbygningen United States Capitol!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Opdag de arkitektoniske hemmeligheder bag den ikoniske kongresbygning United States Capitol Building med denne fantastiske LEGO® Architecture fortolkning, som fokuserer på bygningens facade i neoklassicistisk stil, trappetrin og plæner samt et dekorativt skilt. Tag kuplen af for at få adgang til den indvendige rotunde med salen National Statuary Hall, der indeholder søjler, otte statuer og flisegulv. Modellen er designet med henblik på at give en spændende og berigende oplevelse og er velegnet til at stille frem i hjemmet eller på kontoret. Den er udviklet til alle rejse-, arkitektur-, kultur-, historie- og designentusiaster. Modellens størrelsesforhold svarer til LEGO Architecture sættet 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
- LEGO® Architecture fortolkning af det arkitektoniske vartegn United States Capitol.
- Sættet indeholder Capitols neoklassicistiske facade, kuppel, søjlegange, nordlige og sydlige fløj, trappetrin og plæner.
- Tag kuplen af for at få adgang til rotunden med søjler, otte statue-elementer og flisegulv.
- Det medfølgende hæfte indeholder information om designeren, arkitekturen og historien bag bygningen (kun på engelsk; udgaver på andre sprog kan downloades fra LEGO.com/architecture).
- Saml hele LEGO® Architecture serien.
- LEGO® Architecture serien er en hyldest til verdens arkitektoniske mesterværker i LEGO form – perfekt til rejse-, design-, historie- og arkitekturentusiaster.
- Sættet indeholder over 1.000 LEGO® elementer.
- Modellens størrelsesforhold svarer til LEGO® Architecture sættet 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
- Alderssvarende byggeoplevelse for alle over 12 år.
- Modellen er 16 cm høj, 44 cm bred og 14 cm dyb.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat CapitolLegoFan126310 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is very cool! I rate this the best LEGO Architecture set so far. Even if there are more pieces in the Statue of Liberty, I think this one is better. Hopefully LEGO makes a Beijing, Rockefeller Center, or even better, a new Trevi Fountain set.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNeed lightsQuickstuds | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Bought this and the Guggenheim at the same time and about 5h later both are done. Yes Im having a lot of fun but the sets are too quickly finished and I want another set to build... then what to do? The Capital was fun and varied enough not to get tedious. Looks good but need some lights, I might experiment with some LED but it would be great to have standardized LEDs built in by LEGO by default and up to the customer to just get a power source and hook one or many Architect sets to another if you put them all on a shelf. Would look much better with lights. I liked this semi large set more than I suspected, the sky line looks pretty but seems very easy to build (I say w/o trying one yet). Do more of these mini-sized buildings but I want them more or less in the similar scale when putting them side by side, no need for more depth though.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe State of Our Union IS STRONG!BryanMW2012 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Wow! What a great build! I had done the NY City Architecture build in the past and found it to be rather stressful for various reasons, so I had concerns going into building the US Capitol Building. Those concerns quickly diminished as I started building this kit. It was just a fun experience from beginning to end. My one complaint -- that the bags for the Architecture kits are not numbered -- was NEVER really a factor with this build since several of the bags in this kit only contain one type of brick, which made finding parts very quick and easy. The build flowed very logically from beginning to end, and I know I sound like a broken record, but it was just FUN!!! I love the attention that went into this kit! There are interior details that you cannot really see, but I thought it was amazing that they were included in the kit anyway. I wish I had taken photos throughout the build process so I could show the rotunda, but I had SO MUCH FUN that I didn't want to stop! Simply put, this is a great kit for anyone looking to build one of the Architecture sets. The finished result is AMAZING, and the build really is a pleasurable experience! Well done Lego!!! --As a side note: I need to mention the manual. It is very beautifully done. I was impressed with the Lego Ideas Saturn V manual, but the manual for the Capitol Building really is a sight to see. It is beautifully printed, and just contributes to the overall pleasure of the experience.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliantMinimankerry | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Got this for Christmas, had been looking at these architects sets for some time & was really pleased to get this one as a present. This is a large model with over 1000 pieces, inside the box are a number of plastic bags with the bricks, I transfered each bag to a zip lock bag to make sorting easier, I also used a plastic tray to sort out all the small pieces, of which there are a lot. The provided book gives great history of the building & great for the build with its detailed step by step guide. I decided to build this in stages to make the build last longer & to get the most from it. Due to the Large number of small parts this is best suited to the slightly older child, my 7 year old grandson helped me with the final stages of building which he really enjoyed. Once completed I noticed that along the front & down both sides are a lot of windows & I thought it would be nice to try to get some lights into it, I turned a single brick at the rear which had a hole in it but was turned so the hole did not show I took the model apart & turned this brick so that I could feed the wire thru. I used 3.6 volt LEDs you can see in the picture the result.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55