Risiko for kvælning.
Opdag Tavse Marys hemmeligheder!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Tag magien i Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean med hjem med denne imponerende model af spøgelsesskibet Tavse Mary. Denne yderst detaljerede LEGO® model med over 2.200 elementer har hængslet bovsektion, skeletskrog, der kan åbnes og har råd- og ødelæggelsesdetaljer, bevægeligt ror, sammenstyrtelig stormast og yderligere to master, langt bovspryd med udkigstønde og mast, forrevne sejl, detaljeret agterdæk, robåd med to årer og et væld af våben og tilbehør. Modellen er designet til at give en berigende bygge- og legeoplevelse, og den medfølgende holder gør den velegnet til at stille frem i hjemmet eller på kontoret. Otte minifigurer medfølger: kaptajn Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, løjtnant Lesaro, kaptajn Salazar, officer Magda, officer Santos og Tavse Marys galionsfigur samt to aftagelige spøgelseshajer.
- Otte minifigurer: kaptajn Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, løjtnant Lesaro, kaptajn Salazar, officer Magda, officer Santos og Tavse Marys galionsfigur samt to aftagelige spøgelseshajer.
- Hængslet bovsektion, skeletskrog, der kan åbnes og har råd- og ødelæggelsesdetaljer, bevægeligt ror, tre master, herunder en sammenstyrtelig stormast, langt bovspryd med udkigstønde og mast, forrevne sejl, detaljeret agterdæk samt robåd med to årer.
- Våben: to grå sværd, tre sorte sværd og en pistol.
- Tavse Marys galionsfigurs skjold- og sværdelementer.
- Tilbehør: kompas, sekstant, skibskikkert, to koste og flaskeskib.
- Specialelementer: kaptajn Salazars hårelement og dekoreret Galilei-dagbog med trykt omslag og astronomiside.
- Hæv den hængslede bovsektion, og åbn skeletskroget for at skifte fra sejle- til angrebstilstand.
- Åbn midtskibssektionen for at få adgang til og frigøre spøgelseshajerne.
- Sættet indeholder over 2.200 elementer.
- Tavse Mary med stormasten i lodret position er over 48 cm høj, 68 cm lang og 22 cm bred, og over 36 cm bred med stormasten styrtet sammen.
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best builds yet!brennie001 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I absolutely loved putting this one together. You definitely dont want to be tired and put this thing together. There are many parts and many steps to this build and if you miss one then....well, you know. It stinks to have to go back and find what you missed. The build is so realistic and is challenging for sure. I worked on it for a few hours each evening until I had it done. I really enjoyed the way it was put together, getting to do things that I hadn't experienced like with the masts the way the "ribs" of the boat were put together. It was so cool to set all the "people" around the ship, a couple of them I put up on the masts. I did have 5 pieces missing however but being the Lego nut I am, I just got them out of my stash. There is so much detail on this boat its unreal! The sails look like the real deal as they are partially rotten and appear to be blowing in the breeze while the two sharks are swimming under the boat just waiting for someone to go overboard.I just really enjoyed this build and have gotten a number of compliments from my friends and family. I got hooked on legos once again after breaking my right leg terribly., A woman that I was across from in PT was putting some of the smaller 3 in 1s together and I got to see them when I would wheel by her room. She was released before me and brought a set as a gift to me to do while I healed. Well that was all she wrote....Im hooked once again.....Please get this one and ENJOY!28. januar 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! It's great to hear that this set helped you through a difficult time, but I'm sorry that you were missing some pieces. If you're ever missing pieces from a new set again, just check out LEGO.com/service/replacementparts. You can request replacement pieces free of charge!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Silent Mary A++++ladywonderfulbumbling | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When I first built the silent mary, I was surprised at how well the functions worked. The broken down mainmast, the rudder, and most of all the opening feature. The stands are helpful as well. You can still play with the ship but it does sway a little. The minifigures and the accessories are great. and the boat and two ghost sharks are awesome.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMore challenging than expectedRandombiz | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was very pleasantly surprised with this kit overall. Although I would warn people about some of the instructions - when it sometimes says 'x2' you need to create 2 but they need to be mirror copies to ensure that the design is good on both sides of the ship. Once on its stand you do need to be very careful as its quite large to move around - the front leg in particular was a bit wobbly. Also not sure why the sharks attach in an upside down fashion? It would also have been nice to have a few extra figures - its definitely a ghost ship :)Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShip's Sinking! Or is it...DarkSamus | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I got an early copy of this set and it is absolutely remarkable, the design, building techniques and final visualization once built is truly stunning. I was a huge fan of the haunted house (set 10228), I always am a fan when lego does something they've never done before and in this case a ghost ship. It is however from the new potc film, but I always see lego adding their own touch, even to licenses sets, a charm that no other toy company can acquire. Now onto the set: The ship itself gets the whole ghost and haunted feeling spot on from the underside, to the falling mast, the broken up hull and the crooked, wrecked look on the top. This ship however being this way limits play value to a fraction, this can only be pushed on hard surfaces, obviously pushing to clear stands on carpet just won't work. But as for a display model it is fantastic and quite beautiful. The main feature on lifting the top of the ship upward reminds me of someone opening a mouth to bite into something or in this case another ship, an excellent set as well for a display of a battle amongst a pirate ship. The sharks also steal the show for me, the design is flawless and are truly remarkable pieces. The minifigs are nice I suppose, i mean they fit the character roles but I could care less about them. All in all i'd give this a 9/10 in total, an excellent display piece and well worth your time and funny, I hope this review was helpful and thank you for reading, Cheers!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55