Tilgængelig nuTaj Mahal4.6667554.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Opdag det arkitektoniske vidunder Taj Mahal!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Byg og oplev Taj Mahal! Det enorme elfenbensfarvede marmormausoleum, der er kendt som et af verdens arkitektoniske vidundere, blev bestilt i 1631 af kejser Shah Jahan til minde om hans kone, kejserinde Mumtaz Mahal. Denne relancerede LEGO® Creator Expert fortolkning fra 2008 præsenterer bygningens 4 facader med svungne buer, balkoner og buede vinduer. Den midterste kuppel, de mindre værelser med kuppel og de omgivende minareter er kronet af dekorative korsblomster, og den hævede platform er omgivet af forsænkede buer. Modellen har sirlige detaljer overalt og flotte fliser omkring soklen. Med sine mere end 5.900 elementer er sættet designet med henblik på at give en spændende og berigende oplevelse og er velegnet til at stille frem i hjemmet eller på kontoret.
- LEGO® fortolkning af det arkitektoniske vidunder Taj Mahal.
- Relancering af 2008-modellen med 4 facader med buer og buede vinduer, midterkuppel, 4 mindre værelser med kuppel og 4 minareter, alle kronet af dekorative korsblomster, hævet platform omgivet af forsænkede buer, sirlige detaljer overalt og detaljerede fliser omkring soklen.
- Sættet kan opdeles i 7 modulsektioner, så det er lettere at transportere.
- Sæt dine LEGO® byggefærdigheder på prøve med en af de største LEGO modeller nogensinde!
- Specialelementer: 6 blå 16x32-byggeplader, hvide 1x5x4-klodser med bue, masser af gennemsigtige elementer, "Erling"-klodser og fliser med knop.
- Sættet indeholder over 5.900 LEGO® elementer.
- Modellen er over 43 cm høj, 51 cm bred og 51 cm dyb.
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix2rating.postfixTaj Mahal has design flawsLegoEnthusiast27 | 25-34While the piece is gorgeous and definitely demands a presence in any room you place it in, it has some flaws. My biggest complaint is that it is very very unstable. It is nearly impossible to move it from one room to another or one surface to another without it falling apart and crashing to the ground. The base pieces do not fit together well and have nothing to afix them to each other except the small black round pieces. Also, the weight of the center piece is too heavy for the base when carrying, causing the base to implode inwards. My second gripe is that building the Taj Mahal is a little boring because of its symmetry. You basically just build the same things over and over again. However, there is nothing that can be done about that, that is what the Taj Mahal looks like. The lack of transportability is the real problem. It does not live up to LEGO's high level of quality control and design.6. februar 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble keeping your Taj Mahal together. I know how frustrating it can be when you’re trying to build or move your creation and pieces fall off. It's possible that somewhere in the building process, a piece was inserted in the wrong place.This will throw off how the pieces fit together and cause the problems you mentioned. The best advice is to take it apart and build it again. Make sure you pay close attention to every step in the building instructions and push the pieces together firmly for the best possible connection. If rebuilding doesn’t help, or if you find out you need some pieces replaced because they aren’t snapping together tightly, please reach out to our LEGO experts at LEGO.com/serviceByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLego Taj Mahal is a Nice Display Piece!Pepster | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I hope Lego comes up with more challenging sets as the Taj Mahal. When finished the Lego Taj Mahal makes a nice display piece, but fair warning it's fairly huge. I like that the bags are numbered, for I have a small nook in the family room where I build my lego sets. I understand that people have a whole room dedicated for Lego, but this works out nice for people who don't. I have built 4 Lego sets so far and yet to have a missing piece which impresses me very much. About 1/4th way through the build process I changed my building technique a little and notice it was much easier to have every part separated and the very small pieces put into bins. It takes about 20-30 minutes to separate the pieces, but speeds up the actual build time immensely. I'm 53 years old, so playability is a non-factor for me, but I would say the Taj Mahal has no playability whatsoever. It's a very nice display piece and now I just have to find a place in a room where I can put it. I'm glad that Lego re-released this set and to all the so-called "collectors" stop calling yourself collectors. A collector is one who treasures their collections that rarely parts with anything unless it becomes really really valuable. No your just trying to make a fast buck at someone else's gullibility. I'm not a collector, for I build these Lego sets, for me that's part of the fun and it's a challenge.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy LEGO Taj Mahal Review 10256LuckyLegoBuilder | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have always loved Legos and I had my eye on this set for a while and on my 13th birthday, I was surprised with it. As one of the biggest Lego sets in the world, it is not easy to make with an average build time of about 18-23 hours (alone). As a frequent lego builder, I was surprised by the different styles and techniques (curved corners, curved dome, etc) used to build the set. It was a fun experience overall but you need lots of patience to build it because of how repetitive it is and how long the build time is. The finished product does not contain any play features. The set is more for aesthetics/a design element. Overall this was an amazing Lego set with a great build process. Happy Building :)Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun and enjoyable build!carternc | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The 10256 Lego Taj Mahal is an incredible build. There is a lot of repetition, but it is needed. I love the details in the center of the set including the many archways. As shown in my pictures, this set is built in many sections and therefore is very maneuverable. This is a plus for me because I built movable shelves and like to change it up once in a while.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55