Tilgængelig nuStephanies hus4.2510.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Bag kager til fest i Stephanies hus!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Udforsk og leg i LEGO® Friends Stephanies hus med køkken med karnap, køleskab og ovn, der begge kan åbnes, stue med tv og vindeltrappe op til et soveværelse med buet altan, badeværelse og kontor. Hyg jer i hængesofaen på verandaen, og sørg for, at kaninungen har det godt i sit bur. Tre minidukkefigurer og en kaninunge medfølger.
- Tre minidukkefigurer: Stephanie, far James og mor Alicia samt kaninungen Chili.
- Modulopbygget toetageshus med køkken, veranda, stue, vindeltrappe, soveværelse, badeværelse, kontor og kaninbur.
- Nederste etage har fordør, der kan åbnes, gang med dør, der kan åbnes, køkken med karnap, ovn, der kan åbnes, komfur, emhætte, køkkenvask, bord med stol og vinduesplads og stue med dør, der kan åbnes, sofa, sofabord og tv.
- Øverste etage har soveværelse med seng, bord og altandør, der kan åbnes, buet altan, badeværelse med toilet, brusebad og håndvask og kontor med bord, skrivebordsstol og computer.
- Udendørsområdet har veranda med hængesofa til tre minidukkefigurer, postkasse og kaninbur.
- Tilbehør: kage, to cupcakes, stegepande, tre tallerkener, skål, køkkenredskaber, opbevaringskrukke, støvsuger, der kan bygges, shampooflaske, parfumeflaske, børste, to blade, kurv, gulerod, blomster og vase.
- Byg og indret dette smukke, modulopbyggede hus med mosaikruder.
- Bag lækkerier i køkkenet sammen med Stephanie til alle hendes venner.
- Hjælp Stephanies mor, Alicia, med at fodre kaninungen, mens hendes far, James, støvsuger stuen.
- Gå op ad vindeltrappen og ud på altanen for at se efter gæsterne, eller hyg dig i hængesofaen på verandaen.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 6-12 år.
- Stephanies hus er over 22 cm højt, 25 cm bredt og 27 cm dybt.
- Kaninburet er over 3 cm højt, 3 cm bredt og 3 cm dybt.
- about 21 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixreally cool swingsanchee | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!written by my 8y old: I really like this build because it is very detailed and it really caught my eye. I think the best bit is all of it! I love the swing thing.What I think would be good for some of your lego houses you could add an attic that could be clean or dirty or maybe a guest room. I absolutely love it!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set with minor isusesHEAPS | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was thrilled to get this set for Christmas and built it almost immediately. I was excited to add another house to my LEGO city and the set did not disappoint. I'll begin with the mini dolls. This set comes with three, Stephanie and her parents, Alicia and James. Stephanie's face was the same as ever, along with the hair. Her clothes have come in many other sets, and she comes with a blue bow. Personally, I dislike this as teenagers rarely wear bows, but LEGO doesn't forget how every single person who buys this set cannot live without having bows in their mini dolls hair. Wait... James and Alicia are a lot more interesting. Their hairs may be new additions, though Alicia's mold is definitely not. Alicia's face is exclusive while James' is not. Both of their clothes are exclusive, with James using the adult male body mold while Alicia uses, for some strange reason, a teen female body mold, even though she is an adult. It may be a factory mistake or just a odd decision by LEGO, but either way, it resides in my collection as an adult torso. The build, overall, is quite easy. Not an overload of stickers, and the stickers they do use just add detail they are unable to build. The interior has a kitchen with a dinning table, a living room, stairs, an office, a bathroom, and Stephanie's bedroom. The kitchen is quite nice, but I've found the dinning area hard to access as it is right underneath the balcony which is not meant to come off. The living room contains a sofa for three, a table, and a flat screen television showing a tennis match. The stairs are not found in any other friend houses, and I hope they continue to include them in the waves of the future. Under the stairs is a small area where you can store the brick built vacuum cleaner that comes in the set, which is a great use of space. Upstairs, the office has just a table and spinney chair, plus a laptop. This is the only friend house set to include an office, incase you were curious. Right next door is the the bathroom, which has a shower, toilet, and my favorite sink, which has a lovely sleek modern design. Stephanie's bedroom has a bed(obviously) which looks quite nice, a desk, a balcony, and a basket with her tennis racket. All of the houses from the friend line include a balcony, but this is the first to have the balcony as a separate part to her room. I find this works a lot better as it gives her room a lot more space. Sadly, this set includes no bedroom for Stephanie's parents, a trend among the line. I, as well as many other fans, have built an additional room for her parents, but I am hopping that the next set includes a bedroom for the parents. (If you want to see a good example of this kind of custom, I would recommend EllieVtoys' video) All in all, this is a lovely set and a great addition to your LEGO city, whether you a friends fan or not. Only a few tweaks are necessary to accommodate minifigs, so this would work for them as well. This set has great playability and looks great.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 21 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGorgeous Housedarkangelxix | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This house is amazing! Not only the colors and all the little details, but it is also so easy to make it your own. I made several changes like I always do and it looks fabulous. Plus I got some extra parts. The thing I like the most about the friends collection is that you can mix and match several set together and make something cohesive yet totally unique. I added the mixer from the Hearltlake cup cake cafe, and also made a huge spa / bathromm with an amazing waterfall bathtab, using two small animal sets that come with accessories. In Stefanies room I added an extra table and a vanity mirror. There was no room left for the computer/officre room though, but I am planning to expand. By the way the house looks perfect next to the heart lake cup cake cafe. Colors match perfectly. I did not want it to end, so i really took my time building it. I could have finished building it within a couple of hours, but I really tried my hardest not to.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot MemorableWhitemonsoon | 25-34There's some cute elements to this set. The bathroom was cute and the living room was neat because of the mounted swivel TV. The kitchen is not functional to play with and the most frustrating room in the house which is why I'm scoring this set so low. You knock over everything because you can't fit your hands in the kitchen. This set was just ok to me and not worth leaving on display. I'm going to break it down and put it in the box and probably just use the bricks for other projects.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35