- THE LEGO® MOVIE™
- Startpakke Wii U™
Startpakke Wii U™
Tilgængelig nuStartpakke Wii U™4.655.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Med LEGO® Dimensions™ får du brug for en større fantasi!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ startpakken indeholder alt, hvad du skal bruge for at drage ud på episke eventyr fyldt med flere ikoniske verdener og usandsynlige allierede, som du aldrig har set dem før. Byg Batman™, Wyldstyle™ og Gandalf™, fastgør dem til de særlige LEGO Toy Tags, og sæt dem på LEGO Toy Pad med LEGO portal, der kan bygges, for at gøre dem levende i spillet. Tilføj 3 i 1-modellen Batmobile, der kan bygges, for at få mere sjov i spillet, og ombyg den til The Batblaster eller Sonic Batray for at øge dens muligheder i spillet. Der er et helt multivers af opgaver at løse, masser af udfordringer og fjender at overvinde, og når du er klar til mere, kan du samle Level, Team og Fun Packs fra de mest populære mærker med figurer, der kan bygges, og gadgets, der kan ombygges. Denne startpakke indeholder minifigurer af Batman, Wyldstyle og Gandalf, som kan bygges.
- Minifigurer af Batman™, Wyldstyle™ og Gandalf™, som kan bygges, og 3 i 1-modellen Batmobile, alle med aftagelig LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Ombyg 3 i 1-modellen Batmobile til The Batblaster eller Sonic Batray for at få ekstra muligheder i spillet.
- Batmans batarang, Graffititøsens relikviescanner og Gandalfs stav.
- Aktivér Batmans særlige gribe-, boomerang- og camouflageevner, Graffititøsens relikviescanner-, akrobat- og mesterbyggerevner og Gandalfs magi-, magiskjold- og lysevner til at løse opgaver og overvinde fjender.
- Sæt op til syv LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ figurer på LEGO Toy Pad samtidig, og drag ud på spændende eventyr i spillet.
- Saml dine LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ yndlingsfigurer, og brug dem sammen i spillet for at skabe et vildt og blandet multivers.
- Besøg LEGO.dk/dimensions for at få mere at vide om denne spændende LEGO® bygge- og videospil-oplevelse.
- Wii U™ spilsystem og internetforbindelse er påkrævet.
- Saml LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Team, Level og Fun Packs for at låse op for mere indhold.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ figurer og fartøjer er nødvendige for at interagere med LEGO DIMENSIONS videospillet.
- LEGO® Toy Pad med portal er 16 cm høj, 19 cm bred og 11 cm dyb.
- Batmobile er 4 cm høj, 6 cm lang og 3 cm bred (størrelser på alternative 3 i 1-modeller varierer).
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBig Fun in Lego WorldsHaay | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This review is based on Lego Dimensions v1.03 which fixed some bugs in the release version and added the option to "hire a hero". This makes the game more fun, more playable, and decreases the urgency to buy additional characters just to unlock a certain door in order to obtain a golden brick (for example). I recently bought Lego Dimensions for the Wii U and I'm having loads of fun, both alone in single player, and while playing together with my son in Co-op game play. There is a lot of humour spread throughout the game and many times you hear jokes that only an adult with certain background knowledge will get and laugh about. The game plays smoothly and I haven't (yet?) come across any hick-up or framerate loss in the game. The graphics look fine and as expected for the Wii U console generation. One unique bonus only the Wii U has is the possibility to separate screens while playing in co-op mode. Player 1 will play while looking at the game-pad, while player 2 plays while watching the TV. This way there's no need for a split-screen and both players only getting half of the TV-screen to move around with. Really great feature for the Wii U !Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYou're The Best Around.Xbax101 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Lego Dimensions is obviously one of the best Lego games that has ever existed and there are alot of great things I can say about it. Making a toys-to-life game out of Legos was a brilliant idea sence Legos were toys to begin with. It does a good job combining the Lego toys with the Lego video games. You get to build the stuff before using it in-game, and I always like to say that buliding them is half the fun. The gadgets and vehicles can actually be rebuilt into their rebulds in the game, which I think really emphasizes the Lego-ness of the game. The stuff with the keystones is quite groundbreaking for toys-to-life games as you constantly interact with the physical toys instead of just leaving them there. This game, like all Lego games, has alot of replay value, and that replay value gets bigger and bigger as you get more characters; geting even one character pack can unveil many hours of content. I also find the Story Packs to be nice little alternatives to makeing full games off of those movies. And then there is, of course the very best part of this game, this game is the biggest crossover in the history of anything ever! All of these great movies, TV shows & video games all coming together in this one big thing! And the people at the Lego company are the only guys who could do this because they have the rights to use the likenesses of so many intulectual properties! Any character, veichle & gadget can go anywhere, meaning that you can mash these worlds together to your hearts content. There is so much love shown for each franchise that's represented here; there's alot of stuff that only people who know the respective sources would understand. Alot of the abilities that each character has, make sense for that character, you can easily play as them in the game knowing exactally what they can do. It was wonderfull that they added even more stuff to the game, and it's because of the many franchises and characters that are in here, that fans of the game have they're own ideas of who they'd like to see in the game, including myself; and it is because of this immense potential that I hope we see alot more of this in the future.Var dette nyttigt?55
- 20 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWorst version of the GameNateo | 14-18Okay, so I've been playing LEGO Dimensions for a while and it's an incredible game. I absolutely love the concept, story, puzzles, everything. I wanted to get the best possible version of the game but unfortunately, I don't own a powerful system like the Xbox One. I bought the Wii U version and for the first few hours of playing, the game was pretty good. However, I have a little sister and she asked to play the game with me. I gave her a Wii remote to play the game with and as soon as she dropped into the game, it slowed down. The game began to lag like crazy. Just today, I was playing on the Jurassic World adventure map and the game crashed and nearly broke my Wii U. I read some online articles and watched some videos and I found that a lot of people are suffering from the same issue, specifically on the Wii U version of the game. I highly recommend this game to any LEGO and non-LEGO fans, but I'd recommend against buying the Wii U version.15. oktober 2015Nicholas, Digital Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks so much for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that there was some trouble with your Dimensions game. The last thing we want to happen is for you and your little sister in slow motion while battling Lord Vortec! Please give WB Games a call and they will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you. I have listed their number below for your convenience. WB Games 1 (855) 924-2637 Thanks again!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Game Ever!Hypaxxus | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!And that's not a lie! We got a Wii U for Christmas and I got LEGO Dimensions. It was what I wanted most, and it's not a disappointment! The Gateway has astonishing detail and a great selection of minifigs! The Toy Pad lights up and changes colors, and you use it VERY much throughout the game. The game itself has a mixture of humor (very little CRUDE humor so far, but I've only finished the second level) and excitement! It has an excellent co-op, especially with no split screen, due to the gamepad! I like free-play even more than the levels - the worlds are so cool! But, you MUST get at least one Expansion Pack to unlock free-play. Overall, I encourage you to buy this game if you have a 32GB Wii U!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55