- LEGO® Ikonisk skaksæt
LEGO® Ikonisk skaksæt
Midlertidigt udsolgtLEGO® Ikonisk skaksæt4.4667515.
Risiko for kvælning.
Byg dit eget skaksæt ... og sæt gang i spillet!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Brug klassiske LEGO® klodser til at bygge dit eget skakbræt, og byg derefter alle brikkerne. Dette sæt er ideelt til at tage med overalt, da brikkerne er nemme at opbevare inde i brættet. Sættet kan også bruges til at spille dam.
- Skakbræt og brikker, der kan bygges.
- Brættet kan åbnes, så alle brikkerne kan være indeni.
- Kan også bruges til at spille dam.
- Sættet indeholder over 1.400 elementer.
- Brættet er over 26 cm på hver led.
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent valuejordyb | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I love having a lego set with so much replay value. The build was straight forward. We really enjoyed modifying the chess pieces to make them smaller/more streamlined (i.e. easier for gameplay/maneuverability) without losing out on some of the very pretty detailing (the knight’s horse ears are adorable, and the bishop is particularly cleverly constructed). Amazing value for the number of pieces. We’ve played several games on it so far and everything holds up very well. The storage aspect of it is also quite clever/appreciated. Overall, as two lego and chess geeks, we’re very satisfied.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome!!!... But Lacking Essential Extras...BlueNova | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!At the risk of sounding like a copycat or broken record... price per piece ratio is fantastic! And the pieces are the kinds that are common and can absolutely be utilized for most MOC builds you can imagine. The planning that went into designing the pieces deserves more than a good word or two. The builds are surprisingly designed to be "interlockingly sturdy". You can drop a chess piece and it would not disintegrate into countless tiny pieces that you'd have to search the floor for (or God forbid, step on!). The fact that the whole set is totally washable is gladly acknowledged. I have sets made of wood, marble, glass, etc. that are great to display, but difficult to dust and/or wash. I would have to agree with reviewer henrythelion with regards to the extra queen pieces. Extra queen pieces (one for each color) for pawn promotions (quite a common occurrence during chess matches) would have been greatly appreciated. Also, I was kind of hoping to get extra pieces of the brick with horizontal snap (Element #4211087) as it does protrude and is in danger of snapping off when the chess board is separated for storage/transport. Overall, it is a good buy - both for play, display, and reusing the parts for my MOC tray.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat build, great price, great chess set.Katy | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I stumbled across this set hiding in the ‘for the home’ LEGO shop category, and I’m so glad I did. It’s a fab set and such steal for the price. It’s an easy, uncomplicated, occasionally fiddly build which looks brilliant when completed. Love that the chess and draughts pieces store inside the board box. We’ve been hunting for a quirky chess set for ages, and as LEGO fans, this was absolutely the best choice.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixLooks great, but...AusMark | 35-44I bought this set because my son and I are keen Lego fans and enjoy playing chess -- so what a way to combine both interests! The pictures on the box looks impressive, we built it over a few nights together, and yes the pieces look impressive too. We're both big Lego fans, which is why it's sad to say it's been such a disappointment to play. The pieces only grip the board by one stud, and are very easy to knock over. There's not much room between pieces, so fingers are easily a problem -- and it's not an adult-finger problem, my son has the same problem. We tweaked the "corner" pieces that sit under the removable board top -- instead of having alternating colours in the corners, we put the white on one half and black on the other half. I think this set would have been better with a bigger playing board, and somehow with a better way for the pieces to grip the board. The single stud attachment doesn't seem to grip enough, and pieces topple very easily, spoiling a game.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25