Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længereSandspeeder™4.6923513.
Optjen dobbelt VIP-point på alle køb – kun i en begrænset periode!
Risiko for kvælning.
Sus i aktion med den seje Sandspeeder!
Udvid din LEGO® Star Wars samling med den seje Sandspeeder. Denne variant af den ikoniske snespeeder indeholder fascinerende detaljer, bl.a. ørkencamouflage-elementer, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, og knapaktiverede fjederbetjente skydere. Der er også en fugtfortætter, der kan væltes, og som enhver spirende sandspeederpilot vil elske at skyde til måls efter. Dette LEGO Star Wars legetøj indeholder 2 minifigurer.
- 2 minifigurer: sandspeederpilot og sandspeederskytte.
- Minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, skydere med fjederudløser og sandfarvede camouflage-elementer.
- Fugtfortættermodel med væltefunktion.
- Våben: 2 blasterpistoler.
- Dette LEGO® Star Wars legetøj er egnet til børn i alderen 7-12 år.
- Sandspeederen er over 6 cm høj, 17 cm lang og 14 cm bred.
- Luftfugteren er over 13 cm høj, 5 cm bred og 10 cm dyb.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setJayneflakes | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have always loved the Snow Speeder ship, but knew that I had nowhere to display the UCS model. So when I saw this smaller model available, in an unusual colour variant, I could not resist buying it. The build is simple and great fun, the shapes made by the addition of a couple of simple Technic pieces are inspired and when complete the set is beautiful. I added a display stand made from a technic beam and large dish just to finish it off. The Minifigs are excellent and both have some excellent printing on the helmet and torso. I really like how well both Minifigs fit into the ship, despite the small amount of space inside. My only complaint is as always, the application of stickers, which as a disabled adult, I find difficult. Trying to move them if the attach in the wrong place is very hard and can easily damage the sticker. Overall, this is a very pretty and easily displayable set. The ship looks great, the shapes are just right and the colours are well chosen. The addition of shooting elements just adds even more fun for younger builders. For play though, the technic elements that hold the wings on do seem to become loose very quickly and the wings are not well secured, which does make them easily detachable. The addition of a display stand, like the one I made would make this set perfect for adults who like me want to have the model on display. However, this set is clearly designed for play rather than display, even though it does look fabulous built into a diorama.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLooks great for a small kitRush | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Overall I was very pleased with this set. The minifigures are incredibly detailed, and although they aren’t any character in particular, their faces and helmet designs are some of the best I’ve seen. As for the speeder itself, the detail on it is top notch. It’s not very big, but the overall design doesn’t look bulky nor does it disappoint. The build itself was easy, it took me less than 2 hours to finish while casually building and watching tv. It would be a good set for a child, however there multiple very small pieces in this kit, so I recommend it only for an older child. I only have two gripes with the kit. The first is the pilot canopy. The canopy on this build is double hinged. There is a smaller canopy that fits onto the main canopy. When opening the pilot canopy it frequently pops off. It also doesn’t move very smoothly. It allows for you to display with the canopy open, however it’s not connected very well, so when you try to move it it always comes off. My second gripe is the point of the moisture vaporator. It seems pretty pointless to include it in this kit and in opinion inflates the price when it isn’t needed. Overall i was extremely happy with the kit, and it will make a nice display piece.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA Pleasant SurpriseBurlyJim | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was actually kind of hesitant about buying this for my collection, what with it not being in any film/show episode, but after I went through with it I wound up being pleasantly surprised. This is a nicely chunky build that's quite sturdy-a great toy, especially at this price point. It's got a great swoosh factor, and with the tilting moisture evaporator feature I can see kids getting a lot of mileage out of this one. While I don't have a snowspeeder to compare this to, the structure is pretty much the same as pictures I've seen, aside from the addition of two fins and the lack of a tow cable (which leads to a more visually interesting rear view). About the only complaints that I can think of is that the stud launcher for the rear cannon looks out-of-place and can't be aimed up or down, and that there are some open studs that could really have used a 2x2 round tile like the other snowspeeder sets. It fits in quite nicely with my Tattooine vignette. I'll give this set a recommendation.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixT-47 SandspeederFishman | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This variant of the T-47 (commonly known as the Snowspeeder) was designed for desert climates, with extra filters for sand, as well as features for higher maneuverability (seen with the fins). If you don't recognize this set, that's because it was a page taken from the Expanded Universe. This set is brilliant. It's not much different from the Snowspeeder model from 2014 and the included model with the Echo Base playset from 2016, aside from the obvious change in colour, lack of tow cable, and the spring missiles moved. The new pilots are generic characters, but come with beautiful new helmets. The added moisture vaporator is a nice addition for the desert vibe. Building it was easy, but fun. Not many stickers (which is great), and the lack of tow cable is a plus (I've always had trouble tying the knot for the cable). The price point for this set was perfect for the piece count. This is another great set to help build your Alliance army.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55