- Salt og peber sæt
Salt og peber sæt
Midlertidigt udsolgtSalt og peber sæt4.37558.
Risiko for kvælning.
Sæt krydderi på tilværelsen med LEGO®!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
- NO AGE
LEGO® klodserne med 1 knop sætter smag på maden! Fuldstændig som originalen, men 600 gange større! Salt og peber bøsserne med 1 knop er populære i enhver LEGO entusiasts køkken – og i et flot sort og hvidt design.
- 2 LEGO® salt og peberbøsser udformet som klods med 1 knop, i målestok 1:600, farver sort og hvid
- Sæt krydderi på maden med LEGO!
- God gaveide til LEGO fans
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun, functional LEGO decorKoolbrix2018 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!These salt and pepper shakers are so handy! They are just the right size and dispense salt or pepper really nicely (the fine salt and pepper works best). I really like how you can just look at them and instantly tell which one is salt or pepper. I especially love that they are a giant version of the iconic 1x1 LEGO brick. They add a fun touch of LEGO to any house - I highly recommend it!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood, but better with some modificationElSkutto | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I had never bought a salt and pepper shaker set until I saw the Lego versions. All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase, although I did have to do some minor modifications in the end. As others have mentioned, these load from the bottom, which is problematic. I've found the best way to do this is to simply place a piece of tape over the holes before turning the shaker over to refill. Remove the tape once done and you're good to go. The other nit is the fact that the holes are the same diameter on both shakers. Unless you buy extremely fine pepper, you'll have a challenge getting any to come out of those tiny holes. The solution is to make the holes bigger; simply use a very small drill bit (1mm diameter should do it) and re-drill each hole and the problem is solved. Obviously, you should do this while the shaker is empty. If you have access to a drill and don't mind doing some very minor modifications, this set will serve your needs just fine. They're great conversation-starters, too!18. juli 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServicesWe're honored to hear that your first salt & pepper shaker set is our very own LEGO® Salt and Pepper Set! We think you'll find that you will now be able to BUILD up some flavor in your dishes using these handy shakers. We strongly advise against making any modifications to this product or any LEGO® product. Thank you for bringing forward the feedback that finely milled pepper works best in the pepper shaker.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Salt and Pepper ShakersxXsambog95Xx | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Buying any usual salt and pepper shakers is ok but buying this set is way much better if you like LEGO. Pretty much easy to insert salt and pepper from the bottom of each piece. You can also click one piece on top of the other as well so you'll end up playing with the LEGO salt and pepper shakers LOL! But I strongly recommend this product because it's good to have and to use as a novelty.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixVery cute!Jen1013 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!These are adorable and one of the few Lego items that are actually a great price. We get a lot of compliments on them. There are two bad things though. The first is that you have to turn them upside down to fill them, so you always end up leaking some salt/pepper when they're filled. (I put a paper towel down and put them on that while filling to catch everything and then throw the towel away.) I wish they had made the top stud a screw cap instead. However, they don't leak a ton because the salt/pepper doesn't come out very easily. ...and that is the other bad thing. You have to sit there shaking it forever to get enough salt/pepper out. The pepper is worse because it's usually more coarse-grained than the salt. But overall I would still recommend them.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45