Sus af sted på nye eventyr i X-wing Fighter microfighteren!
Drag ud på nye Star Wars eventyr i miniformat i denne sjove microfighter-model af modstandsbevægelsens X-wing Fighter med vinger, der kan foldes sammen, og plads til den medfølgende pilot med blasterpistol.
- Minifigur af X-wing-pilot.
- Vinger, der kan foldes sammen, og åbent cockpit med plads til en minifigur.
- Våben: blasterpistol.
- Hjelm til X-wing-pilot.
- Kombiner modellen med 75126 First Order Snowspeeder mikrofighteren, og udkæmp dine egne isplanet-slag.
- Den perfekte tilføjelse til ethvert microfighter-byggesæt.
- 5 cm høj, 8 cm lang og 9 cm bred.
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic Little ModelNeildvl | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I haven't purchased a lego set in a while, however i picked this set up for a reintroduction for my love for Lego. Needless to say, I was very impressed with the price and the end product in which i received. The pilot figure is fantastically detailed with printed torso and legs as well as the new molded helmet with two types of plastic to separate the visor from the rest of the helmet. The X-wing itself is very well done, and although it is a much smaller rendition than the other resistance x-wing fighter lego models, it fantastically retains the important characteristics of the ship in such a small package. I partically love the way the x-wing can fold it's wings into two different modes, and how the pilot sits in the center of the vehicle. Pros: -Very Detailed Minifigure -Minifigure sits in center of ship comfortably -Great Color scheme that matches the fighter from the film -Quick and Easy Build -Reasonable Price -Launching missiles on each wing for play value -Representation of the ship is impressively done at such a small scale -Great Display model or Play model Cons: -No BB-8 or R2 head behind the pilot. Would have been a great bonus.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Snap's reconnaissance report..'JediLegoLover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is such a great mini build that captures one of the most iconic Star Wars ships there is and comes with an amazing minifigure. The micro-fighters line provides quick, fun builds that portray iconic (or more unusual) ships in a small but recognisable form. However, I think one of the main draws of this range are the minifigures. It's a way of getting characters that don't come with the main sets. The X-Wing looks great and the scissor-wing design of The Force Awakens looks accurate. The cockpit holds Snap without any fear of him falling out. It's fun to 'swoosh' around the room and is a sturdy little build. Temmin 'Snap' Wexley is a brilliant minifigure with detailed printing and it's awesome to see him in minifigure form. With only a small part in The Force Awakens but a much bigger role in the Aftermath trilogy, Snap is a great character. Snap actually got his nickname from Wedge Antilles. FAN FACT: The actor who plays Snap Wexley in The Force Awakens was the childhood best friend of J.J. Abrams. Definitely one of the best micro-fighters released and a must have for any Force Awakens collection.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun build but wish it comes with a standpwklego | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I totally enjoy building this mini Star Wars adventures. This Resistance X-Wing Fighter microfighter collectible is fun to build. The Pilot minifigure is great and comes with the blaster pistol . I especially like the Fighter has foldable wings and launching missiles in each wing increases it's play value. I put the microfighter on a stand for display and wish Lego will provide one with all their microfighters for display and play value. I have build a stand myself for the Resistance X-Wing Fighter from Lego pieces and it is sitting higher from the ground so the wings can be display in the open position. (see photo)Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally impressive microscale model!Polyglot | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Lego has managed to design a film accurate Resistance X-wing fighter using only 87 pieces, which is very impressive! The build itself is quick and fun, and the model is cleverly put together. This is a Force Awakens set and comes with a minifigure that others have identified as Temmin 'Snap' Wexley. The minifigure features incredibly detailed printing and comes with a great helmet and a gun. Pros: - Fantastic minifigure - Fun and clever build - The wings can be put into two positions, open and closed - Impressively created from only 87 pieces - Good price point Cons: - Does not come with an Astromech droid I wasn't tempted by the microfighter range until I got this one as a gift. Now I think I might want to collect them all!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45