- Power Functions batteriboks
Power Functions batteriboks
Tilgængelig nuPower Functions batteriboks4.3673549.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Add more power to your LEGO® Power Functions!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Giv LEGO Power Functions endnu flere kræfter! Dine LEGO modeller får endnu mere kraft og bevægelse med en ekstra batteriboks, der leverer strøm til dine LEGO Power Functions modeller.
- 4 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixThe Weak Link in Power FunctionsJawaJim | 35-44This battery box is dragging the whole Power Functions line down. It is too big, too heavy, and fantastically hard to change the batteries for it. Because of awkward angles it takes a fair amount of shaking and poking with a screwdriver to get the batteries out. These weaknesses combine to make the result even worse: because of the weight, the battery pack has to be built into the center of mass of the model, which means its tempting to use it as an essential structural element. That in turn makes changing the batteries into major surgery on the model. There has to be a better way! I try to use NiMH rechargable batteries for all household applications, but they need changing every 6 weeks, and they're heavier than alkaline, both of which hurt this product. I know they make a non-modular battery pack, but it costs as much as a big lego set, and will it still work in ten years? I doubt it. If you ask me, they should make a 6xAAA battery pack, where its much easier to change out the batteries. It might not be a valid power source for the giant pig 4-motor Bulldozer model that I suspect this pack was mainly designed for. But it would be a more reasonable size and bulk for normal vehicles. On the plus side: This part is pretty cheap by Power Functions standards. And the reliance on standard, AA-sized batteries means that these battery boxes will work just as well for your children as they will for you. Actually they will probably work better, since we can expect some improvements in batteries in that time.Var dette nyttigt?15
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAMAZING power and great price!legoskiguy | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!if you want a lot of power, this is for you! I was able to easily power a M-motor, a L-motor, and 2 lights on it with power to spare! it is also a good deal when large amounts are needed.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 8 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAlright...Homer978 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a vital part of the power functions set, though LEGO could have designed it a bit better. Being so big, it is hard to integrate into a model and keep the model's coolness. I have to recommend this to anyone with power functions, for obvious reasons, but otherwise it is useless. It is not aesthetically pleasing, but necessary. It also does not have a very good system for accidentally leaving it on. It should have an automatic shut-down switch, because it drains batteries incredibly quickly. I use Duracell batteries, and they last for 2 months, tops. I think that there should be another power junction on the box. I know that you can stack the power cords on top of each other, but it would look better to have another. This way the cords would reach further. I am not fussed with the issue about the placing of batteries, for I can just use one of the cover plates to lever the batteries out. One of the best things about this part is the amount of peg-holes. This makes it much more versatile in the way of positioning, despite it's shape and size. I would make sure to get this with at least 2 motors, either type, and an IR receiver.Var dette nyttigt?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA MUST for any LEGO power functions setPokemonMaster82 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is very AWESOME! This is the only thing that can power up your mechanisms (other than the AAA battery box and the LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box). I really want LEGO to see how satisfied I am with this Product!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55