Smid skurkene tilbage bag tremmerne, når de har brudt ud!
Hjælp LEGO® City politiet med at holde skurkene bag lås og slå. Sættet indeholder en politistation i tre etager med diverse tilbehør, fængselscelle med eksplosionsfunktion i væggen, vagttårn, garage og kontorer, helikopter, politibil, politimotorcykel og skurkenes lastbil med roterende personlift, der kan hæves. Syv minifigurer og en politihund medfølger.
- Syv minifigurer: fire politibetjente og tre skurke samt en politihund.
- Politistation i tre dele, politihelikopter, politibil, politimotorcykel og skurkenes lastbil.
- Politistationen har tre etager, bl.a. med to fængselsceller med toiletter, luftkanal med gitter, der kan åbnes, og eksplosionsfunktion til væggen, tag med heliport, parabol og antenne, projektører, rampe, garage med værktøj og port, der kan åbnes, vagttårn, gangbro, tre kontorer og indgang med bom.
- Helikopteren har drejelige rotorer og cockpit, der kan åbnes.
- Skurkenes lastbil hare roterende personlift, der kan hæves.
- Hæv personliften, og kom dynamitten i luftkanalen.
- Spræng væggen af cellen med dynamitten for at befri skurken.
- Hæv garageporten, tryk på håndtaget, og send politibilen af sted.
- Tilbehør: tre håndjern, to walkie-talkies, megafon, fire krus, kamera, stopskilt, brækjern, svensknøgle og to dynamitstænger.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 6-12 år.
- Politistationen er over 24 cm høj, 36 cm bred og 36 cm dyb.
- Helikopteren er over 8 cm høj, 20 cm lang og 4 cm bred.
- Politibilen er over 4 cm høj, 12 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Politimotorcyklen er over 3 cm høj, 7 cm lang og under 2 cm bred.
- Skurkenes lastbil er over 6 cm høj, 12 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix5 stars great setManny0 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Great set. Long build. I would definitely recommend for those who like hard builds with a great outcome. Police car very detailed and mechanism to release it is cool. Jail cell mechanism is cool. Helicopter is ok and motorcycle is just a standard police motorcycle. Robber car is cool. If you don't like the jail cell wall falling off then I would recommend bending the over head light down to block it from falling. Back of offices and jail cells have no wall so you can reach it. All in all it is a great setByggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPolice StationEGP17 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I built the police station per the instructions and it was awesome. A lot to do and things to manipulate. However, I gave it an upgrade and now it’s a mega police station!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCalling all OfficersPaulPearson | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought this for my son about 5 months ago and finally got to give it to him for the summer holidays. needless to say he loves it. The set goes together really nicely, the corner details on the office look great and work really well. There is a vehicle launcher to give the police car a fast start. The mechanism for blowing off the front of the cell wall is a great addition and whilst I first thought that the front wall was going to be falling off all the time, it actually staying in place really well. I think I would have liked to see the corner office being a little bigger so that the helicopter had a full landing pad as in Police Station 60047, rather than hanging off the back slightly. There is also a small issue with the helicopter, if you spin the main blades and the tail rotor they will catch on each other, this could be easily solved by either making the blades one stud shorter or inserting an additional 2x2 thin under the rotor housing. One thing I really like, is that unlike the Firestation 60110 which is also on a corner, there is no angled joints, so this set is much much easier to place into a street scene, and combine into a MOC larger police station. It would be amazing if there was a custom baseplate so that the car can be shot out onto a road. (food for thought there Lego)Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixa few flaws but, okBrickBunny88 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The set is ok, its expensive but the peice count is good. The minifigures are good, providing a good selection of police officers and criminals. But needed maybe 1 or 2 more. The vehicles are ok the police ones a good, the red truck is a good choice for the play feature, the blow out wall. Now the actual station. Now I thought it was pretty good. The outside looked good however, the inside needed more. The garage part was ok the use of space was not the "best", but it did have details but not too many. The jail/prison. I thought that it was very good. The interior was good, having many places to put minifigures. However, the jail being outside and in front was very unrealistic and just didn't look right. So I decided to put it on the back which makes it look so much better. Overall, I would say that this set is a solid 7.5/10 . Not the best police station in my opinion but one of the better ones. I would recommend this only is you have the money, if not i would probably not buy it as it is expensive.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45