Hop op på snescooteren, og anfør en polarekspedition!
Opdag utrolige ting med LEGO® City sættet 60191 Polarforskerteam! Dette LEGO City polarekspeditionssæt indeholder en snescooter med anhængertræk, trailer og opbevaringsboks, samt et isblokelement med et insekt indkapslet i is, sav, kamera og et par snesko. 3 LEGO minifigurer og en figur af en LEGO slædehund medfølger.
- 3 LEGO® minifigurer: polarfotograf, snescooterfører og polarforsker, samt en figur af en slædehund.
- Snescooter med anhængertræk, trailer og opbevaringsboks.
- Isblokelement med insekt.
- Tilbehør: boks, sav, kamera og et par snesko.
- Hægt anhængeren på snescooteren, og kør af sted på opdagelse.
- Sav en isklump ud af isblokken, og opdag det frosne insekt.
- Snescooteren med trailer er over 5 cm høj, 12 cm lang og 3 cm bred.
- Isblokken er over 4 cm høj, 4 cm bred og 3 cm dyb.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego animalsAJsumahit | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My daughter recently got a cat as a companion to one of her Lego minifigures from the Lego Movie 2 bag. The Lego dog in this set goes perfectly with her cat. Now, her Lego community is coming together and becoming more diverse.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore of these please!heli | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set ticks all the boxes for me. It's a starter set similar to 60163 and 60157. Each of these sets comes with one animal, three minifigs, one vehicle and some scenery or structure. First of all it is great value for money compared to most any other set. A single collectible minifigure bag is almost half the price of this set. Sets that do have more pieces also cost significantly more. Second, the fact that you get three minifigs and one animal makes this set just perfect. If you already have a large Arctic set, you probably won't be looking for yet another car or helicopter. Instead, you'll want more minifigs to add to your world. The dog and scientists are all beautiful figures. I love the fact that all figures are different as well. Even though this set is great as an addition to a larger Arctic set, you also get enough stuff to play with this set on it's own. There's a small snowmobile and some sort of ice pillar with a pre-historic fossil inside. Kids will have hours of fun playing with this small set. I would like to see more of these starter sets. It allows you to get a taste of a theme without having to spend too much money.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYay! Doggies!Zachomara | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I feel like there is a lot of thought that goes into the starter sets I've seen lately, much more so than even the big ticket sets. I had this in my hand at the store and set it down for five minutes, only to discover that a kid other than mine had picked it up and was looking at it. Thinking that it was the last one, I was a bit freaked out by it, but even after he put it back down, I couldn't bring myself to take it from under his nose unless I found another one. Luckily, I did and we both went away happy with new lego sets. This set has more building pieces than I expected in the ice mound, and I was very pleased with the resulting build, as well as the play time that my kid and I shared together. He also loves playing with that dog (which was the big draw from the set in the first place) but also loves playing with the snowmobile a lot more than I expected since he's much more into wheeled vehicles than sliding ones. He still plays with it, and it was surprising when he kept playing with it along side the wheeled vehicles as well day after day. Good job, Lego.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDefinitely a great starter setCrimsonWing11 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is worth a buy for the great minifigures and new parts included. It's a great sampler for a theme and could be used for army building or to have more of the same partsByggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55