Risiko for kvælning.
Præparer udfordrende spor og skihop med den terrængående Pistemaskine!
Gør skiløberne i LEGO® City glade med den seje 60222 Pistemaskine! Dette hårdtarbejdende pistemaskine-byggelegetøj har et minifigurførerhus, der kan åbnes, drejelig 6-knops hurtigtskydende snekanon, robuste larvefødder og et stort plovblad foran til at skubbe sneen på plads. Dette seje sæt omfatter også et sæt ski med stænger og 2 LEGO minifigurer.
- Indeholder 2 LEGO® City minifigurer: skiløber og kører.
- Omfatter en detaljeret Pistemaskine med minifigurførerhus, tag, der kan åbnes, robuste ledopdelte larvefødder og stort plovblad foran samt drejelig 6-knops hurtigtskydende snekanon.
- Tilbehør: et par ski, 2 skistave og 12 sneknopper.
- Kravl op i førerhuset på pistemaskinen, og kør ud i sneen.
- Drej snekanonen på plads, og drej på knappen for at affyre sneknopperne.
- Tryk siderne af plovbladet ind for at samle sneen, mens du pløjer.
- Pistemaskinen er over 10 cm høj, 18 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFINALLY a Different Lego City Set!Crazyfanlego | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I knew I had to get this set as soon as I saw it online because it’s a unique set, different from what we normally get from City. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: - different from most other City sets - a skier minifig with skis, which are great to get - a build that can easily be used in a Lego City - play features that can be enjoyed by kids who play with this set - the six-stud shooters can be removed - The build is simple (for the most part) so it is a good set for younger kids Cons (nitpicks): - the front of the vehicle looks a bit empty, and I think it would have been better if the snowplough was further back (it would have made it look more realistic) - the back looks a bit blocky - the treads often get stuck, and you may have to just press the pieces together to line everything up better I have nothing to complain about because everything is done almost perfectly. There are a couple nitpicks, but they are overshadowed by all the awesome things in this set.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMostly goodLordLoftyBerry | 35-44I put off getting this one for a while because I'm not really into any of the add-on toy things that shoot things or squirt water or whatever. From a practical point of view, 10 white 1x1 studs can be lost forever in about 5 minutes. Secondly, as someone else mentioned a 'snowball shooter' is just not something you'd see on a ski slope. Third, I'm just not a fan of having imagination taking a backseat to projectile shooters. I do quite like the vehicle though. I like the tracks, and I like how it can sit alongside the arctic exploration sets. I'll be modifying it to have a larger cab, no canon and more of a sciency feel.Var dette nyttigt?35
- 4 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixKid set that makes little sense.zai24x | 14-18Okay, I know LEGO is aimed at kids, but we shouldn’t be showing them all these unrealistic accessories to vehicles, first, what the heck is the deal with the snowball gun? Never have I ever seen such a contraption! Snowballs are useless weapons except by kids for games, and it’s a snow groomer! They don’t shoot snowballs and then want to have to sweep them up again! If LEGO really wanted to use this, they would make a spy theme, and one of the sets could be set in the Arctic, but they would need an armored snow groomer with a real gun. I’m very disappointed, but, once the snowball shooter is taken off the back, it looks fine.... though a little unfinished....Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeLegoFireChief | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!We (children and I) converted this in to a fire set due to the read color theme. It was a great addition to the conversion we did with the Volcano Explorers Crawler 60122! There was a height difference so we added 1x12 to both sides. The only complaint I have is a wish the tracks were black just like the previous mention Crawler (we swapped them out but retained the gray).Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55