Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længerePariserhjul4.83655104.
Risiko for kvælning.
Oplev det vidunderlige LEGO® Creator Pariserhjul!
Byg markedspladsens hovedattraktion: det majestætiske pariserhjul! Denne fantastiske LEGO® Creator Expert model har en ikonisk elegance, der vækker følelser af nostalgi, romantik og eventyr. Tivoli er kommet til byen, og issælgeren har travlt med at sælge is til en lang kø af spændte mennesker, der glæder sig til den første tur i det magiske pariserhjul, som rager op over markedspladsen. Drej håndsvinget langsomt, og se pariserhjulet roligt sænke de farverige gondoler ned til de ventende gæster.Hæv platformen ved hjælp af håndtaget, åbn en gondoldør, og hjælp gæsterne ind! Hyg dig med at bygge denne elegante model med autentisk charme og magi, der nok skal vække din fantasi. Pariserhjulet kan oven i købet motoriseres med en mellemstor 8883 LEGO Power Functions motor og 88000 AAA-batteriboks (medfølger ikke). Ti minifigurer medfølger: kontrollør, issælger, fire børn og fire voksne.
- Ti minifigurer med tilbehør: kontrollør, issælger, fire børn og fire voksne.
- Billetluge, isbod, bænk og diverse blomster og træer.
- Pariserhjul med dekorative elementer, ramper, platform og 12 farverige gondoler med døre, der kan åbnes.
- Tilbehør: saltkringle, ballon, to isvafler og en isske.
- Hele 2.464 LEGO® elementer!
- Tag en tur i pariserhjulet!
- Drej håndsvinget, og se pariserhjulet dreje rundt.
- Motorisér pariserhjulet med en mellemstor 8883 LEGO® Power Functions motor ogen 88000 AAA-batteriboks (medfølger ikke).
- Pariserhjulet er 60 cm højt, 55 cm bredt og 38 cm dybt.
- 13 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Set!Amee | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a pretty great set. Especially cool with power functions added. One thing though...I found the grey plates under where the baskets go were too high or something, because the baskets for the people would scrape against the bottom if not placed perfectly strait. It was also hard to put Lego Friend's figures in the baskets, that wasn't too much of a problem though. Those were the only things that were annoying. Otherwise an awesome set!5. februar 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the baskets on your Ferris Wheel are scraping against the bottom. Based on what you’ve described, it's possible that a little rebuilding may be necessary. Please make sure that each part is in the exact position shown in the instructions and that everything’s pressed together tightly (except the gears, which need a little room to turn). if things still aren't working as they should, you can reach out to our friendly LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot as great as it looks. Disappointing.MFS0223 | 45-54I finally got around to putting this set together. It's been in the box for quite sometime. I'm a huge fan of Lego and rarely am I disappointed by anything. This set is a massive disappointment. The biggest complaint I have is regarding the platforms underneath the wheel. There is a lever designed to raise and lower them but it doesn't work well. I seriously hope that the problem is with me and my assembly because this is pure garbage. I've been building since 1979 so I'm pretty sure I followed the directions properly. I am also noticing the when I retract the platforms and physically push them down so that they are out of the way, the gondolas on the wheel still hit them on one side. It's quite annoying. And the gondolas aren't large enough that figures can sit in them easily. The chair where the ride operator sits doesn't fit the figure properly either. I love the size of this piece. It's quite massive and catches the eye when added to existing Creator Expert builds. Assembly was a bit challenging at times to line pieces up but it certainly isn't difficult for the typical Lego fan. I added the optional motor which goes kind of fast and makes a lot of noise. It's cool that they added a spot for the battery box though.
Response from LEGO SHOP22. oktober 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your LEGO® set isn’t working as expected. From what you’ve described, it sounds a little rebuilding might be in order. You’ll want to make sure that each part is in the exact position shown in the instructions and that everything’s pressed together tightly (except the gears, which need some extra room to turn). You should have much better results! If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, you can get in touch with our friendly Customer Service team at LEGO.com/Service.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome!!Robbie0991 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a great product. It was my first in the Fairground series. I am definitely getting the Carousal or the Roller Coaster next. It took me four days to do about 2-3 hours a day. I took my time. I try to extend the Lego building process. (Hehehe) There are sets of bags labelled one to four. Multiple bags for each number which is why it took me four days. I usually finish big Lego sets in two days. I definitely recommend for anyone. I love that it moves. I am going to invest in the motor and wires so i can watch it move from a far.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Small Features Make The Setncalteen | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As the title says, the little features make the set really worth it. The drop-down platform looks and acts like a real ferris wheel, and really adds to the aesthetic. Building the wheel itself felt a little repetitive, so the one change I would have liked to see was some variation in the spoke coloring. Once complete, the set is tall! If you want to put it on display, make sure to measure your space and make room. It's definitely worth showing though!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55