Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor™
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længereObi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor™4.3684519.
Tag på en spændende redningsmission i Obi-Wans Interceptor!
Sus gennem LEGO® Star Wars galaksen i Obi-Wan Kenobis seje Jedi Interceptor med filmtro farvetema, cockpit, der kan åbnes, dobbelte skydere med fjederudløser, vinger, der kan foldes ud, og plads til den medfølgende astromech-droide, R4-P17. Minifigur af Obi-Wan Kenobi medfølger.
- Minifigur af Obi-Wan Kenobi samt astromech-droiden R4-P17.
- Filmtro farvetema, cockpit, der kan åbnes og har plads til Obi-Wan, dobbelte skydere med fjederudløser, vinger, der kan foldes ud, og plads til astromech-droiden.
- Affyr skyderne med fjederudløser mod fjendens rumskibe!
- Tilbehør: Obi-Wans lyssværd.
- Lav din egen version af den spændende start på Star Wars episode III: Sith-fyrsternes hævn.
- 6 cm høj, 17 cm lang og 17 cm bred.
- about 3 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfix"Well, did you notice the shields are still up!?"SubjectActis | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Obi-wan Kenobi's Eta-2 Actis Light-class Interceptor. I've wanted this since 2014, and I knew I had to get this when I saw its name on the set list for this year. However, I was not expecting it to be the disappointment it is. However, before I start ranting, let's cover the minifigures. Obi-wan Kenobi: 5/5 This minifigure does not disappoint, the new head, depicting the headset is perfect, matching very well with the normal head on the other Obi-wan minifigs. The torso and leg printing are identical to the Kenobi from General Grievous's Wheelbike. R4-P17: 5/5 Finally, R4 is redone in the new style of Astromech printing. It looks amazing next to R2!. The Ship: 2/5 Alright, here we go. The new cockpit design is okay, with a much sturdier build, but lacking in detail. Obi-wan has to sit back to close the cockpit, which does annoy me. The left wing, with R4, is probably the worst part of the build. R4 sticks out of the ship a whole brick, below the dome. This really annoys me, but it can be fixed with some simple modifications. The sticker detailing on this ship is what saves it, to me. The stickers are amazing, capturing the details of Obi-wan's fighter very well. Overall, I give this set a 12/15. I would only recommend this if you have Anakin's interceptor, and need to complete the collection.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 8 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA bit different to Anakin's Interceptor?ChrisH73 | 45-54Got this because I owned Anakin's ship and wanted to pair them up for display but when I put it together I noticed several differences between the two with Obi-Wan's being the inferior product. Surely they should have been identical apart from the colour scheme? Anyway, I managed to find a MOC of the interceptor online which I purchased as a stop gap. Spurred on to make this an identical ship I took both apart and then used Anakin's build instructions to make an exact duplicate for Obi-Wan.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- over 3 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixI Expected BetterRoebot56 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Having purchased the 75038 Jedi Interceptor, I was a little disappointed with this one. However, it is still a good set, it just feels like a bit of a disappointment after 75038 was done so well. Pros: -Minifigures. You can never have enough Astromechs, so R4 is a nice addition to my collection. As for Obi-Wan, I like the special pilot variation in this set. -Playability/Displayability. As an AFOL, I don't really play with my lego, but this set is both inexpensive, good looking, and robust enough to survive heavy play which is enhanced by moving pieces and those powerful spring launchers (MUCH better than those useless Flick Missiles older sets have by the way). Cons: -R4's Socket. R4 fits in his socket so badly it's almost comical how high he sticks out. While I rectified this with a couple of grey bricks from my spares buckets (mostly old Harry Potter Years 2-3 sets from when I was a kid), it makes me wonder why R2 fits in his socket fine in 75038 while R4 sticks comically out in this set. -Cockpit. The cockpit just doesn't feel as well made as it was in 75038 and lacks the lightsaber storage clips, not too big, but fitting Obi-Wan into the cockpit with his lightsaber still in hand is a bit fiddly.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMediocre Movie-SpinoffCarterM6378 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As an owner of the 75038 Jedi interceptor (which is this set's counterpart… spoiler alert, these are flown by the main characters in the first scene of Revenge Of The Sith) I found that Obi wan's Jedi interceptor was a lightweight and durable build, making it easy to pick up and handle. Its sleek design made it look more accurate than its retired and near-identical counterpart (75038). I get a small kick out of the shooting action elements mounted on the base of the spacecraft, and the bright translucent green projectiles are near impossible to lose. As a star wars fan, I was some-what disappointed to find that Obi-wan's Jedi interceptor lacked the control panel, armrests, and the convenient (but not actually shown in the movie) lightsaber holder, present in 75038 plus the fact that R4-P17 does not go low enough down in the starship's left wing. Even as an expert builder, I found it very challenging to apply the decals straight on pieces, much less get them to be even with others (when applicable). I had to peel off and reapply some of the stickers multiple times just to get them on properly, which really extended the build time. For beginner to intermediate builders at the lower end of the recommended age range, I'd recommend having an adult's help with the stickers, especially with the ones on the flaps. The instructions weren't very clear on how to correctly apply stickers 9 and 8 either – to potentially resolve any confusions, from what I gathered, the shorter line of those y-shaped markings are intended to be on the inside, towards the cockpit. This set is not a waste of money– if you are not a lego star wars collector, the minor overlooked details will not detriment your play experience in the least. However, if you are a lego star wars collector, this model may be a bit of a let-down, as far as accuracy.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45