Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Bag de lækreste LEGO® minifigurer nogensinde!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
- NO AGE
Invitér vennerne på byens lækreste kager! Bag superlækre kager i en af dine foretrukne LEGO® faconer med denne smarte silikonebageform, som er nem at bruge og tåler både ovn, mikrobølgeovn og opvaskemaskine. Lav dine egne livagtige minifigurer med denne sjove bageform!
- Ikonisk minifigurform i en lyseblå farve
- Silikonebageform med slip-let-belægning
- Tåler ovn og mikrobølgeovn, min 20°C og maks. 230 °C
- Tåler opvaskemaskine, maks. 65 °C
- 22,5 cm lang, 33 cm bred og 5,5 cm høj
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun cake!JocelynF | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!What a fun birthday or party cake idea! Need to have perfectly clean mold, and then grease well especially in all the crevices, and don’t overfill. It won’t take an entire box cake, but leaves just enough for 6 extra cupcakes! I used store-bought self-leveling cookie icing and it looked and tasted great! Had to make my own yellow frosting for the classic yellow head and hands - those were tough to get perfect! Used chocolate chips for eyes and smirk. Love this item - bring it back for others!Var dette nyttigt?55
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun Cake for our Lego Day 2017LegoNina | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was my first silicone mold experience. I set it directly on the oven rack. I tested it empty to make sure it would sit level-ish. Following suggestions on line, I greased with cooking spray and coated with confectioners (powder) sugar and cooled completely before removing and the cake popped out with no problem. It took about 10 minutes longer to bake than expected - I watched it carefully for the last few minutes - I also filled the mold a little to high, so that could account for additional baking time. I used a bread knife to cut the overage off the top so it would sit level on the plate. I don't know if it was using a silicone mold vs. a metal cake pan, or luck in perfect timing on the baking duration, but this was the moistest cake I have made in years. (It was a store bought funfetti cake.) I coated with buttercream frosting and then with marshmallow rolled fondant tinted with decorator gel color. The marshmallow fondant did taste much better than standard fondant - but the kids ate a few bites and then scraped it off, so I will probably use decorator icing next time. I wanted to share the picture, and I know it doesn't look perfect but, I ended up getting started on the decorating part at midnight and hadn't used fondant in a couple of years. I used a black decorator marker to make the eyes and mouth. If you plan to use marshmallow fondant, remember it should be refrigerated 12 hrs before use, so make it the night before.Var dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat cake mold!Kmf2000 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was very easy to use! It is a GREAT cake mold! My son loved how the cakes turned out! If you know how to bake a cake you will know how much it should be filled and that it needs to be greased but it also tells you to grease prior to baking. I also absolutely loved how easy it was to use this and how easily the cake comes out if the form. I would love if they would also make a bigger version of this cake mold so you could make a bigger Lego cake (for more people) but regardless you can just make multiple cakes and it is just as great! Was also very easily able to cover cakes with fondant. I had no issues at all and would recommend this to anyone wanting to make anyone an AWESOME Lego figure cake. Took about four hours to make with fondant not including cooling time. The cake itself did not take long to bake. Average cake baking time according to recipe instructions.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixokayboysmom | 35-44This a cute mold, but I had a hard time using it for a cake. the hands kept sticking. it would probably be best for something hard like ice.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35