Min første karrusel
Tilgængelig nuMin første karrusel2.7558.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Drej på keglen for at få karrusellen til at dreje!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Præsenter dit barn for de grundlæggende principper om årsag og virkning ved at bruge solide LEGO® DUPLO® klodser til at bygge en karrusel, der kan dreje. Se, hvordan barnet lærer at dreje karrusellens top og opdager, hvordan sæderne på de specielle tandhjul roterer underneden. De tre DUPLO børnefigurer og klodserne med matchende motiver giver mange muligheder for at lege og lære med denne spændende model.
- Tre LEGO® DUPLO® børnefigurer og en fugl.
- Roterende karrusel med tandhjul, der kan dreje, to sæder og træ, der kan bygges.
- Klodser med motiver af bold, dukke og legetøjsgravemaskine til at sætte gang i fantasien – sæt klodserne sammen med de rigtige motiver på toppen af karrusellen.
- Lær at dreje karrusellens top, og se, hvordan sæderne drejer.
- Den enkle model og de solide tandhjul udvikler byggefærdighederne.
- LEGO® DUPLO® produkter er skabt til at være sjove og sikre for de mindste.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 1½-3 år.
- Karrusellen er over 19 cm høj, 23 cm bred og 23 cm dyb.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliant idea, needs some extensionsOrtwin | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I really love the idea of these Duplo gears. Other reviewers are right that they are not that stable and thus somewhat challenging for small kids. However, this is still a great extension of the Duplo system and needs only a few little improvements. I designed some addon pieces and printed them myself using a 3D printer. One thing you can try to improve your experience is to put the gears onto to round colums. Unfortunately, only one colum is included in this set but the same colums are included in many other Duplo sets at the moment so you might have some more. It would be great to have colums of a Duplo height of 1 available, though. Another thing you can try is locking a gear in place with another gear on top that is fixed from the top with a bridge. This way, your kid can drive the gear by hand without it popping out of the Duplo grid. This is only necessary for the gear driving the mechanism. It would be great if Lego would introduce an official part to do this. If you have got a 3D printer, you can print something like this pretty easily.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNot as bad as what others have saidAngeline | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is my first Duplo purchase (have been eagerly waiting for my child to hit 18months but alas I could not wait another 3 more months). I received this set just 10 minutes ago and fixed it up quickly to test it out after reading all the bad reviews. Wanted to see if it was really as bad as it is reviewed to be before deciding whether to introduce it to my 15 month old boy. Setting up for me was definitely easy and then when I set up the gears I naturally went for the spacious corners instead of what the box suggested. With this set up I could turn any gear freely and also see the other parts work flawlessly. No issues for me! I did my best to twist haphazardly but nothing flew off as the gears were seated within 4 nodes on the 'grass' base. Of course I would foresee some frustration for my child if he decides to take off the gear and try to twist it off the nodes but overall it is a fun toy to show my baby the workings of gears. I myself enjoyed the various ways to play this.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixBig Mistake, LEGO. Big Disappointment.Joefish | 35-44This set looks like an excellent introduction to gears and I was eager to get one for demonstrating at our LEGO exhibitions. The concept itself is brilliant. Unfortunately the real thing is a complete disaster that never should have made it to sale. You might assume the gears have some sort of fixed base that grips onto the studs below (like a regular LEGO system turntable), then the gear is a freely rotating upper part that won't come away. You would be wrong. The gears just sit loosely over the studs below, so they're free to rotate, but also free to jump off and tip over at the slightest touch; completely unsuitable for a toddler to operate without destroying everything they've just built. This seems a huge missed opportunity to me as a demonstrator and educator; to a child with some emotional involvement in this as a gift I can only imagine the frustration and disappointment. All it would have taken would be to make the gears from two parts clipped together like EVERY OTHER TURNTABLE LEGO HAS EVER MADE and it would have been a truly delightful and educational experience. But they didn't, and it isn't.13. december 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesI can definitely understand that through an adults eyes this can be frustrating but it is intended to be a story starter and building experience for our youngest builders. This set has limited clutch power in the gearing system to allow our youngest builders to be successful when building. We recognize that every builder can find joy in any LEGO set but there are limitations. Certain functions might require a higher skill level and therefore might be excluded from sets targeted toward 18 month old builders.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15
- about 2 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixSadly, unstable.MeisterDad | 35-44We got this for our youngest (2 year-old) daughter and the quality of the pieces is top-notch, as usual; the gears are easy to place and they all interlock gracefully. Unfortunately -- and this is the reason I am writing the review -- the gears are not "Legoed" to the base but rather have a large, Primo-like circle underside covering a 2x2 section of plate and rely solely on gravity to keep them there. The connection is not friction fit because the gears have to rotate on the rim of the circle, so 95% of attempts my dear child makes to directly turn a gear herself (and not use the tower) results in them jumping out of their gravity-held positions. Did you field-test this product, Lego, or did all your subjects not think that they'd like a crack at turning all the gears to see if it works in reverse, too? Now, if these pieces would have been designed to be affixed with a rotator base in the same way that say, Lego's regular-sized fire and police station swivel office chairs are, they wouldn't literally fall off and frustrate toddlers (or their parents). As it is, I think it could only be used by an older child on a tabletop which, really, defeats the purpose of having it for this intended age. Of the tens of thousands of pieces (we have every generation including Quatro, Primo, Duplo and Lego) and dozens of sets we have up to now, this is the only set we've had sit idle after the first day. It is also the only set I wish I could return, but it was a Christmas gift. For this reason, I would not recommend this first carousel to anyone without a fix (pun intended).
Response from LEGO SHOP14. februar 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou're correct in noticing that the gears do not have clutch power to adhere to the base plate. This was intentional as the set was designed to be a first glimpse into the workings of gear mechanisms for children as young as 18 months. The carousel is meant to be a set to introduce our young fans to the concept. We appreciate the feedback about your daughter's disappointment and it will be used to influence new DUPLO sets.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15