Byg den første raket, der satte folk på månen!
Fremvis og leg med denne majestætiske, meterhøje LEGO® model af NASA Apollo Saturn V-raketten. Modellen er fyldt med autentiske detaljer og har 3 aftagelige rakettrin, herunder det tredje S-IVB-trin med månelandingsfartøjet og fartøjet til månekredsløb. Sættet indeholder også 3 holdere til vandret fremvisning af modellen, 3 astronaut-mikrofigurer, som er nye i juni 2017, til genopførelser af månelandingerne, samt en brochure om de bemandede Apollo-missioner og fandesignerne bag dette lærerige og inspirerende sæt fra LEGO Ideas.
- Meterhøj (størrelsesforhold ca. 1:110) model af NASA Apollo Saturn V-raketten med aftageligt S-IC første rakettrin med hovedraketmotordetaljer, aftageligt S-II andet rakettrin med raketmotordetaljer, aftageligt S-IVB tredje rakettrin med Apollo-rumfartøjet og redningsraket øverst, samt 3 holdere til vandret fremvisning af modellen.
- Apollo-rumfartøjet indeholder månelandingsfartøjet og fartøjet til månekredsløb.
- 3 astronaut-mikrofigurer, der er nye i juni 2017.
- Fremragende til fremvisning og til at udspille de bemandede Apollo-månemissioner.
- Hæfte om de bemandede Apollo-månemissioner og sættets fandesignere.
- Sættet indeholder over 1.900 elementer.
- Over 100 cm høj og 17 cm i diameter.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSuper oplevelse.Soehusposten | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Udfordrende model at bygge. Høj, flot og meget detaljeret. Det kunne have været fedt, hvis hele affyringsrampen mv. også havde været med. Ikke sidste gang jeg handler herinde.Legeoplevelserating.prefix5rating.postfixSværhedsgradrating.prefix4rating.postfixVærdi for pengenerating.prefix5rating.postfixByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis Set is Out of This World!Bgosh54902 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My family picked this set up for me on our Spring Break getaway to MOA and I was excited to get it home and get building. I grew up watching the Apollo missions, so this was a pretty awesome set. I spent about 9 hours over 3 nights building away and the end result was as amazing as I'd hoped. It's a masterpiece! I couldn't be happier with this set. Before I built, I read the one-star reviews on this page which gave me a little insight to problems others had experienced. You definitely have to vigilant with this one. Early on, I had one misstep which thankfully I discovered within a step or two and backtracked to correct. Beyond that it was a flawless build. As to the naysayers who say it's flimsy and falls apart easily, "You're doing it wrong!". I stood mine up on its own several times and it did not waver. Now I have kids and dogs running around, so I wouldn't leave it standing up like that without securing it, but it certainly didn't topple over as some of the reviews indicated. Also the staging connections are very snug and secure. I was able to hold mine with one hand and carry it around with no issues. I highly recommend this set and encourage builders to be diligent in the build and sensible when it comes to playing or displaying. This ain't rocket science! (or is it??) Enjoy! Oh yeah, I thought it was pretty clever that the piece count was 1969. Well played Lego designers!Var dette nyttigt?55
- about 15 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne word: what a landing!Cylthe | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Ok, so this was a set I absolutely wanted. I finally recieved it as a Christmas gift, and what a gift! I cannot express easily all the good points, so lets list them would we? - very large set with maybe one of the best price value (with the Hogwarts Castle). It really towers all the set I have today and even the Hogwarts Castle may blush next to it although it has three times the amount of pieces. - very complex and genuine build that you don't want to mess up with as it can be difficult to put some pieces together once you have a big chunk of reactor in your hand. The "roundness" of the set is well thought and, without any stickers, the printed pieces really stand out. The building looks delicate at first, but once build, it is rather solid build. - very modulable as the "real one" with the 5 different stages of flight, docking, landing, which makes it also easy to transport, which I did because I wanted to display it at work. - easily displayable on the supports - strong playability but better to play it as a responsible adult or child ;-) - a collector lego that is not to joke with as it is very well designed and, overall, beautiful. - nice building instruction with a little history behind this set. A few bad points, however: - some part of the build are really difficult to maintain in place until you solidify everything later on... and sometimes instructions can be confusing (but when you are excited to build, how can you do?) - the module is a bit fragile to play withByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTruly a MasterpieceLEGOLapse | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is an absolute gem! It honestly doesn't even look like a LEGO set once built but rather an actual scale model. It's a challenging but fun build. Took me a lot longer than it would normally take someone to complete because I was filming a stop motion build. Still, it is a great value set in terms of price per brick, time to build and size of set. If you haven't seen it already, but this this is massive! It looks stunning when displayed both vertically, horizontally or separated. To top it all off, the piece count even matches the year of the launch! Well done, LEGO!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55