Flyv ud i junglen, og udforsk det skjulte tempel!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Drag dybt ind i LEGO® City junglen med junglefragthelikopteren med minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, drejelige rotorer og fungerende spil, ATV med plads til en minifigur, kasse med skat og tempel med bevægelige blade, der afslører et guldfarvet bæger. To minifigurer samt edderkop medfølger.
- To minifigurer: pilot og opdagelsesrejsende samt edderkop.
- Helikopter med minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, drejelige rotorer og fungerende spil samt ATV med plads til en minifigur.
- Tempel med bevægelige blade, der afslører et guldfarvet bæger.
- Hægt helikopterens spil på ATV'en, og flyv den ind i junglen.
- Drej på knappen for at sænke ATV'en ned til jorden.
- Skub bladet til side for at afsløre det gyldne bæger.
- Læg bægeret i kassen for at flyve det tilbage til lejren med helikopteren.
- Tilbehør: kasse og machete.
- Helikopteren inklusive rotorer er over 9 cm høj, 24 cm lang og 18 cm bred.
- ATV'en er over 4 cm høj, 6 cm lang og 4 cm bred.
- Templet er over 5 cm højt, 3 cm bredt og 9 cm dybt.
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood, though knots are a painNutto | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I appreciate the build, it's nice and compact, it comes in a unique color to this little jungle theme, and it comes with 2 minifigs which i absolutely love. The terrain build is alright, though it leaves me wishing for more terrain builds with a jungle theming to them. The only real problem i experienced was setting the Winch up. I have problems tying knots myself, so I had to get outside assistance to get one done, and used the spares provided (Oh thank whatever deity decided to inspire lego to pack spare bits with their products) to clamp on the end of the string with the hook. I plan to finish this theming later on, but this set, along with the two cheaper than it. form an alright start to any jungle lovers collection. The one thing i didnt care much for was the buggy, however. The buggy from the 7$ set was so much better, and this one cant hold a candle to it. Sure, it isnt the main build here, but its still pretty meh, and will probably be scrapped for parts when I get more to work with, myself.Var dette nyttigt?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixInteresting but Awesome ModelYargen | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Pros: I really like the way LEGO made a new design of what has been called a "Helicrane" in other sets and made another Helicrane design. It is surprisingly light for a model of this size and I can tell that LEGO has used the least number of parts as possible in the set but I did not have a big problem with that because the finished product looked great. The ATV looks really good just like it always has been with other LEGO City themes and the prints on the minifigures look good. Cons: Because the set is made of mainly large parts, not a lot of building goes into it and it does not take long to complete the set which is a shame but it was still good because the finished product looked good. Attaching the string to the crane took at least 1/2 of the time which was annoying. However once I completed the set I thought the work put into the string and crane was definitely worth it. Overall, I would give this set 5 out of 5 stars because the model looked awesome and LEGO did put a lot of thought to the set and although there were some points that could have been done better, the product looked awesome so I think the model was definitely worth the price and is really fun to play with.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEasy build for little fingersLaulors | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was bought for my 5 year old and she loved it! It is a fairly easy build as the pieces are quite big ( no fiddly tiny blocks) She needed help to attach the string to the winch, but other than that she completed in an hour... not bad for her 3rd ever build! She has been playing with it all day!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun SetPlant987 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is nothing special it's just fun to play with. The helicopter looks all weird but again, fun to play with and the temple is very small. The minifigs were average. It's not one for display, as it just looks kinda off but it'sjust a good play setByggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45