Gør lyd til et våben med Coles Jordskælvsrobot!
Affyr "lydbølger" fra Coles Jordskælvsrobot for at redde tv-reporteren Fred Finley fra hajhæren i dette actionfyldte sæt fra LEGO® NINJAGO® FILMEN! Den yderst justerbare, enhjulede Jordskælvsrobot har minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, skulderhøjttalere, der kan foldes op og har 8 skjulte "lydbølgeskydende" knipsemissiler, fuldt justerbare arme med gribenæver og et stort hjul med stabilisator. Dette seje legetøj til børn indeholder også 5 minifigurer med forskellige våben, der gør rollelegen mere actionfyldt.
- 5 minifigurer: Cole, Misako, Kvaser, Spyd-Mike og Fred Finley.
- Jordskælvsrobotten har minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, fuldt justerbare arme, gribenæver, skulderhøjttalere, der kan foldes op og har 4 skjulte "lydbølgeskydende" knipsemissiler på hver skulder, og et stort hjul med stabilisator.
- Våben: Coles hammer, Misakos bue og pil, Kvasers fiskesværd og Spyd-Mikes fiskespyd.
- Tilbehør: Misakos pilekogger og Fred Finleys mikrofon.
- Minifigurerne af Misako og Fred Finley er nye i december 2017.
- Genskab og udspil spændende scener fra LEGO® NINJAGO® FILMEN.
- Dette seje legetøj er egnet til børn i alderen 9-14 år.
- Modellen er over 33 cm høj, 16 cm lang og 30 cm bred.
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Mech Ever!TheMasterBuilder1 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Ever since I saw the Lego Ninjago Movie, I knew the #1 set I wanted was the quake mech. Unfortunatly, at the time of the movie's release, the quake mech was only a microbuild, so I had to wait until Feb to purchase it. Minifigures: Cole, my favorite ninja ever, looks great (this was my 2nd cole, I got one in the manta ray bomber) Misako/Koko/Iron Dragon Lady looks amazing except for the greenish tint of her face. It is pretty hard to print yellow on black. The crabber's helmet is cool and mike the spike is okay. Fred finley is a great figure if you want to make a city scene and need normal minifigures. Builld: the cockpit is amazing! the records with ACDC written in ninjago writing is a nice easter egg and the wheel is awesome. The stand in the back makes the mech sturdy. My only critique is that the arms fall down sometimes. Overall a great addition to my cole and ninjago collection!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing buildHuskerfang73 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought this along with a few other sets and couldn’t wait to build it. I am so glad I did purchase this as it was an amazing build, it not only looks good but it functions really well, it was a lot bigger than I was expecting which was great, being a fan of LEGO. Keep it up LEGOByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Best Lego Mech Ever Made!Crazyfanlego | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As you saw on the title, this (in my opinion) is the best mech Lego has ever put out. Period. There are so many great things in this set I have to talk about, so here are my opinions on everything included in the set: Minifigures: Mike the Spike: 8/10 Very basic. That’s all I need to say, but it is good to have him since he is good for play and army building. Cole: 9/10 Again, pretty basic. You get him in a lot of other sets, and if you collect Lego Ninjago Movie sets you will probably have him by now. And if you don’t, and want to get him then he does come in way cheaper sets. Still, good arm printing and nice accessory. Crusher: 10/10 Crusher is definitely the best looking minifigure in this set. He has great armour and helmet (?). Also, great prints. Misako: 8/10 Great minifigure, but the face print wrecks it completely. What?!?!?! The face is terribly printed on Misako, as the print is not dark opaque enough, so because of the black head it is printed on, the print doesn’t come out right as it is too translucent. Still, this minifigure has outstanding printing and the arrows on her back look great, too. Still, the weakly printed face completely derails this minifigure. Fred Finley: 9/10 I like this minifigure because of its rarity. Other than that I feel the printing is weak, and he looks pretty basic. Also, his torso can be used for custom minifigures (but if you only have one of Fred Finley I recommend not breaking him. Build: Quake Mech: 10/10 There are so many things I need to say about the Quke Mech, I have just put them all into the following list to be quick: - The model is huge, and looks very daunting - A lot of detail, like tubes, speakers, lights and flags - The build may look very unstable because of the wheel, but on the back there is a stand that it balances on. Still, be careful since it can fall over if not handled well, especially on carpet. - Speaking of the wheel, that thing is enormous! - Lots of articulation in the fingers, elbows, and shoulders (?) - It can roll around - It can easily hold a minifigure in its hand - I like all the speaker elements on the build, including the ones that can fire off - The flags may look like they fall off, but are actually very stable. - The cockpit can easily open, revealing a nice looking seat (not typical on a Lego mech) and two discs as the controls with outstandingly outstanding printing inside - All the stickers add good detail, and none of them feel “unneeded” Even though there are so many great things on the build, there are a few small cons as well. - Odd colours such as yellow and blue are visible on parts of the build, like around the wheel, behind the speakers, and on the back - It does fall over if not handled calmly, which is factor limiting play Still, even with some cons this build deserves a full 10/10, since there are way more pros than cons. Overall: 90% All in all, a great set with a great price to part ratio. I highly recommend this set to older and more experienced builders since this set is difficult to put together and may be a challenge for less experienced builders. So, even though there are a few cons with the set, it is still worth the $100.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOMG what a mechsquishy | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Before I brought this set I was gonna get the ice tank but I regret nothing getting this. To start this review will be in 4 sections. 1: This set is huge at 1ft tall and 1ft wide it stands out in a display. The set is also very heavy for its size at 1.6kg (3.5lb) it defiantly surprised me as I didn't lift it till I finished it. 2: The price per peice is great at 6p (uk) each. There are a lot of pcs used in cool ways like the speed champions wind screan as a cockpit window. 3: The set is a challenging build taking me 4.5 hours going at a fair pace. There is a lot of x2 or mirrored builds.e.g. Shoulders are mirrored and lower arm are x2. 4: My final verdict is this is an amazing set in a lot of ways. If you ask for 1 set for your birthday or christmas let it be this one as you wont be disapointed.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55