Iron Man: Detroit Steels angreb
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længereIron Man: Detroit Steels angreb4.62558.
Risiko for kvælning.
Send Iron Man ind for at undsætte Agent Coulson fra Detroit Steel!
Hjælp Iron Man med at redde Agent Coulson fra Justin Hammer i den yderst bevægelige og sværtbevæbnede robot Detroit Steel med minifigurcockpit, armmonteret motorsav og seksknopskyder. Agent Coulsons klassiske bil har udfoldelige vinger til højtflyvende rollelege og eventyr. Tre minifigurer medfølger.
- Tre minifigurer: den uovervindelige Iron Man, Agent Coulson og Justin Hammer.
- Robotten Detroit Steel har minifigurcockpit, fuldt bevægelige arme, ben og hænder, to bevægelige vinger, armmonteret motorsav og seksknopskyder.
- Agent Coulsons bil Lola har to døre, der kan åbnes, og hjul, der kan foldes til flyvetilstand.
- Sæt energiskudselementerne på Iron Mans hænder, og før dem indad for at affyre!
- Fold Lolas hjuls til flyvetilstand, og kom hurtigt væk.
- Våben: Agent Coulsons skyder og energiskudsvåben, der er nye i foråret 2017.
- Tre gennemsigtige blå raketmotorelementer.
- Alderssvarende bygge- og legeoplevelse for børn i alderen 7-14 år.
- Detroit Steel er over 14 cm høj.
- Lola er over 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIRON MAN!RyanS | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is amazing. I truly do love this set! Lets start off with the car! The car (Lola) is supposed to be a 1960s corvette. When I was watching a review I saw the car and I was like that's a corvette and later on in the video the reviewer said it was a corvette! They nailed the design of the front of the car! And the other angles look pretty great to besides the back. The back of the car doesn't even look to bad just not perfect. when I saw the car first I didn't even know it could be turned into a hovercar! The front grill, has Lola on it and it is a printed piece! that's awesome. the hardest part was applying stickers to the inside of the wheel arches. those stickers were for when you make the car hover so it looks more realistic! I really do like the car. the mech is amazing it has a large menicing appearance that just looks amazing! the minifigures itself is also amazing they put a lot of printing on his torso and legs. the mech has a stud shooter than uses a gear so the stud shooter which holds six studs shoots very fast! There are only a few stickers on the mech. The good 1 playability is amazing 2 The set is great for display also 3 car fits in great with my other cars 4 I love mechs and this one is no exception 5 very attentive to detail on the minifigs. The bad 1 Because the car has the hover version it can be hard to drive sometimes (it gets stuck) 2 The minifigs helmets do not open the negatives are not severe you can switch out the helmets and also the car does not get stuck to much! Overall I think they did a great job on this set I am a huge fan of this set and marvel!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGot more than I expected.kurisu7885 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Like others my main draw to this set was finally having a minifigure of Phil Coulson, and his car was a great bonus, though as another said the switches on the back do feel out of place, I may try to amend this myself with a couple ideas I have. I was surprised at how much I liked building Detroit Steel, the thing feels like a clunky piece of military hardware, different from the more elegant tech Tony Starkbuilds, plus it's my first set with a gatling blaster. Not a HUGE fan of the buzz saw, but hey, still nice. For Agent Coulson I wish he was a bit more detailed, but I'm just happy to finally have a figure of him. The Iron Man figure, to be honest I don't care for it, I get that it's based on the comics, but I really don't like the helm, I definitely prefer the more detailed ones that open, but I do like the bright colors and the energy flingers are cool. Gotta say I also like Justin Hammer, both of his faces seem as arrogant as he is and his armor has some nice detail on it. I'm also glad hair pieces were included for both Tony and Justin. I'd say grab this set even if you only want it for everyone's favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and his iconic car.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood for shield fansHaus | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Finally a set with agent Coulson. Also a fan of Lola... I do like the car more than Hammers mech. Fun to put together, good design.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set, With a few bad details.jaller13 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The Car (Lola) The car build is made from the first bag of parts. As you might be able to see, it does look very nice. It's very streamlined, and the license plate is a printed brick, so that was a nice surprise. The only thing I didn't like was the mechanism that turned the car wheels so it can "fly". The axle that makes this play feature possible has a couple of ugly yellow pieces on it that kind of make it feel out of place. Just a nitpick, but it does effect the overall feel of the set. The Detroit Steel Mech This build is made from two bags. The first bag will feel very overly familiar to anyone who built the Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster set, and is a somewhat bland build. It does look nice, but the fact that they're just re-using an old design just kind of irritates me. Also the angular fins that attach to the shoulders have a very limited range of movement, and it is very hard to make them look nice. The build improves vastly with the legs and forearms (bag 3), however, as they use a very imaginitive clunky boot design. the only thing I didn't like about the forearms was that the buzzsaw looked absolutely terrible until I reversed it. Minifigures Agent Coulson His head is very detailed, but his pants have no printing. Also, the printing on his torso is not very detailed on the back. 3/5 Iron Man This iteration of Iron Man is based on his most recent armour from the comics and is very different from previous iterations of his suit. For one thing, this time around his helmet doesn't open. I do like the more colorful classic red and gold color scheme, and the "power blast" pieces are gimmicky, but fun. 4/5 Justin Hammer This was, by far, my least favorite character in this set. His head does not look like a bad guy, and I would've liked a different helmet mold, instead of a printed version of the Iron Man one. His legs and torso have really cool printing, but it only serves as a reminder that the rest of his fig could have been cooler. 2/5Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45