Er du klar til at zappe spøgelser i Ghostbusters' hovedkvarter på brandstationen?
Genskab de ikoniske Ghostbusters™ filmscener med denne treetagers model af hovedkvarteret på brandstationen, der indeholder laboratorium, opholdsrum, spøgelsesbeholder m.m. Fang spøgelserne med protonrygsækkene, og løs andre overnaturlige mysterier! Ni minifigurer medfølger: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, biblioteksspøgelset og zombiechaufføren.
- Ni minifigurer: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, biblioteksspøgelset og zombiechaufføren.
- Slimer, lyserødt spøgelse og blåt spøgelse.
- Glid ned ad brandmandsstangen med Ghostbusters™!
- Fang spøgelserne, og sug dem ned i beholderne!
- Lav den gamle dame på biblioteket om til et uhyggeligt spøgelse ved hjælp af det dobbeltsidede ansigt og en ekstra paryk!
- Lav forsøg på Louis i laboratoriet, og find ud af, om han erbesat!
- Opsæt svævende spøgelser uden for bygningen med de gennemsigtige holdere.
- Undgå at træde i slimet, der siver op gennem revnerne i fortovet.
- Tilbehør: alarmklokke, brandslukker, computer, telefon, værktøjskasse, værktøj, krukker med slim, forstørrelsesglas, kamera, filmruller, spillemaskine, brødrister med slim, køleskab med frossen pizza, mælk og ost og meget mere.
- Bygningens vægge kan foldes ud for at kunne lege indeni.
- Over 4.600 dele.
- Ghostbusters™ minifigurer meddekorer ede arme.
- Hovedkvarteret på brandstationen er over 36 cm højt, 25 cm bredt og 38 cm dybt.
- I udfoldet tilstand er bygningen over 36 cm høj, 46 cm bred og 38 cm dyb.
- Dørene kan åbnes, så der er plads til at parkere 21108 LEGO® Ideas Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1!
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best ever large Lego setsphiliprporter | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I've built most of the large Lego sets in recent years and building the large sets is the aspect of Lego that I enjoy the most. However, with the possible exception of the Kwik-e-Mart, this one is my favourite by far. Unlike the Death Star (which is closest of the large sets I have built in terms of piece count) this was more enjoyable as it feels more varied/interesting when building and looks more varied because of the many colours used in the interior, unlike the majority blue-grey of the Death Star. Some wonderful micro builds decorate the interior and the ground floor really has the feel of the cold, drab and not especially pleasant ground floor environment of a real fire station-it's quite superb! Every floor is an enjoyable build and even the repetition associated with the window surrounds (which look great by the way!) doesn't detract from the enjoyment. I don't have an issue with the stickers as they are easy to apply and look great and all the small details of this build (the 1980s computer monitors, the pots and pans, the toaster etc.) really bring the set to life. Add in the obvious 'wow' factor of this huge structure when its built and you have a real winner of a set - love it and I'm not even a Ghostbusters fan!! I much prefer this sort of large set rather than the recent trend for large sets with multiple separate sections - more sets like this please Lego!!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove it!Cloot | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have been a huge fan of Ghostbusters ever since I was a young kid, and a huge fan of LEGO. This set is my favorite out of all my LEGO sets I own, and that is because of the detail throughout the entire set. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about purchasing it. I guarantee it’ll make you smile every time you look at it!Var dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery GOODshyHunterG | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!it is very good, it was my first challenge in a while I mean then you build millennium falcons and stuff like thatByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favorite builds so faralexpol | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I remember just about any scene from the Ghostbusters movie, so this gives you an idea on how much I like Ghostbusters. I have numerous Lego sets, including several collector sets (Millenium Falcon 10179, Death Star 10188, Imperial Shuttle 10221, and several others), so this gives you an idea of my Lego building experiences. This is one of my favorite sets I have now. The build was awesome. It took me around 4 evenings. The details inside the building are awesome (as well as the details on the building itself). Yes, the window-surroundings are a bit tedious, but the effect it creates is beautiful, so totally worth it. They double-walled the whole thing, so the outside is red (and grey), and the inside is light brown (mostly), this looks amazing. The minifigs are great as well. There were 3 things I wish were different (but these would have made the set more expensive though) - the wall in the back is no doubled, making the back look unfinished - if you want to fit the car in, you need to take out Janine's desk, or it does not fit - I wish a "normal" Dana Barrett was added, this one would have been nicer for a new set "the rooftop scene" (with gozer and dogs) (hint to Lego... ;-), but not to soon, as my wife might not approve...) All in all, any Lego fan will love this. Any Ghostbusters fan will love this. I double love this set!Var dette nyttigt?55