Tilgængelig nuGrøn byggeplade2.7826546.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Udvid din LEGO® samling med endnu en praktisk del: Grøn byggeplade.
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Uanset om du bygger en have, skov eller noget helt tredje, er denne grønne 32 × 32-byggeplade perfekt til at bygge, fremvise og lege med dine LEGO® kreationer på.
- 32 × 32 knopper (25 × 25 cm).
- Et oplagt supplement til enhver LEGO® samling!
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe price. Still the priceWilliamMcCarty | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Love the baseplate. Need a few more of them. But they are so expensive for one single 32x32 stud base plate. I can't see why were they so cheap back in the 90's and now they are so expensive.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFree setLegotv1996 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When I got the new lego creator pirate rollercoaster set when I went to pay for it they just threaten this inByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood value a bit flimsyGoochcat | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I got 3 green baseplates and 1 blue baseplate and they were flimsy so I attached them to a sheet of plywood and they work great :) I would recommend that LEGO would either make these thicker or lower there prices20. juli 2018Emily, Customer ServiceI'm sorry to hear that our LEGO® Classic Baseplate didn't meet your expectations. Baseplates, like this one, are meant purely to serve as the very bottom of your build. That's why they're thinner. They're perfect for creating a build on a contained, flat space or for making a play table. Baseplates are also awesome for filling in spaces around LEGO city, giving you the look of grass, roads, water, etc. If thicker pieces are what you're after, you'll want plates. Plates come in loads of sizes and colors and are included in most LEGO sets. They're designed to be used anywhere in a build and will allow pieces to attach below them. They are, however, smaller than baseplates since they're meant to fit in lots of different places; that means they're not as good at filling in larger spaces.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixBad decisions being made at Lego...CJ1981 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is the second time that Lego have messed things up with base plates. Not long ago they retired the blue base plates. Not a great idea - apart from the fact that it is a basic colour for any water/sea based creations, it was around the same time that I was collecting the arctic sub-theme and I needed a bunch for a display. So... thanks for that! A really bad decision on Lego's part. They replaced it with a tan board...erm, seaside scenes - don't you need both sand and water???? Now they change the colour of the green boards so half of mine don't match. I have no idea when this change happened, it seems to have just slipped in quietly to the annoyance of many. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with this board, so I wouldn't go as far to say that I wouldn't recommend it - it is what it is. I just think a sneaky colour change is a poor show for those that thought they were buying one thing and got another. Not impressed. I sincerely hope that this and all the other similar messages get back to the designers as you say it will, and that you will undo this mistake. This is not what the customer wants and surely addressing that is what is most important. I just hope it doesn't take years for it to happen.
Response from LEGO SHOP8. september 2017Jason, Customer ServiceWe are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the green base plate. This iteration of the green base plate has been out for a few years, though I can understand your frustration with it not matching our previous version. We decided to change things up back in 2015 as a way to provide a different shade of green to our fans and while many of those fans enjoyed the change, we can see that it wasn't for everyone. We of course want to make everyone happy and its feedback like that that can help us improve. I will be passing your review along to our developers and we thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!Var dette nyttigt?15