Byg og tilpas din helt egen Ford Mustang fra 1960'erne!
Oplev magien ved en ikonisk amerikansk muskelbil fra 1960'erne med denne LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, der har mørkeblåt karrosseri med hvide racerstriber, luftindtag på motorhjelmen, klistermærke med påtrykt mustang-kølergitter, GT-emblemer og fælge med 5 eger og dæk med stærkt vejgreb. Denne autentiske model er udviklet med input fra Ford og omfatter en række valgfrit tilbehør, du kan anvende til tilpasning, bl.a. et udvalg af nummerplader, turbolader, anderumpespoiler bagtil, store udstødningsrør, frontspoiler og lattergastank. Du kan oven i købet justere højden på bagakslen og få et ekstra sejt udseende! Fjern tagpanelet, eller åbn dørene for at få adgang til det detaljerede interiør, der omfatter smukke sæder, radio, fungerende styring og gearskifte i midterkonsollen. Opbevar ting i bagagerummet, eller løft motorhjelmen for at afsløre en detaljeret, stor 390 V8-motorblok med batteri, slanger og luftfilter. Dette avancerede byggesæt er designet til at give en udfordrende og berigende byggeoplevelse fuld af nostalgi, og det er velegnet til at stille frem derhjemme eller på kontoret.
- Autentisk model af en Ford Mustang fra 1960'erne med mørkeblåt karrosseri med hvide racerstriber, luftindtag, fælge med 5 eger og dæk med stærkt vejgreb samt et udvalg af tilpasningstilbehør.
- Åbn dørene, eller fjern tagpanelet for at få adgang til det detaljerede interiør med smukke sæder, radio, gearskifte i midterkonsollen og fungerende styring.
- Åbn bagagerummet for at opbevare ting, og løft motorhjelmen for at afsløre en detaljeret Ford Mustang V8-motor med batteri, slanger og luftfilter.
- Klistermærke med påtrykt mustang-kølergitter og 2 GT-emblemer.
- Tilpas den flotte Ford Mustang med den medfølgende turbolader, anderumpespoiler bagtil, store udstødningsrør, frontspoiler og lattergastank.
- Vælg blandt flere forskellige nummerplader.
- Løft motorhjelmen for at se de realistiske motordetaljer.
- Juster højden på bagakslen, og få et ekstra sejt udseende!
- Specialelementer, der er nye i marts 2019 : fælge med 5 eger, 2x8-klods med bue, 1x3-mustang-logoflise, 2x4-bue med "GT"-emblem.
- Modellen er over 10 cm høj, 34 cm lang og 14 cm bred.
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMy favorite...I shall call her Eleanorreluctantprime | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is the best Expert Creator car set that Lego has released yet. I love the build, the colors, the printed tiles, the minimal use of stickers, the multiple configurations, and the all-out presence of the completed model. I even went so far as to buy a display case for it. I highly recommend this set to car enthusiasts and novices alike. I did have quality control issues with my kit. I have included pictures as I had scratches, wavy prints, and warped pieces in my set. I have included pictures. I would do it all again even with the issues I had. I know quality control issues happen. I have had several Lego sets with scratched pieces, missing pieces, damaged stickers, and warping. I know Lego will do what they can to make it right. I have ordered replacements parts for my scratched windshields and wavy printed tiles. I just do not understand why in 2019 Lego is still shipping large windshield pieces like this in bags with multiple pieces. I think the windshield should be individually bagged or placed in small cardboard boxes like rubberbands/capes. The warping issues are not as common. I had issues with pieces in my hood. The hood would not close properly. I tried replacing with other pieces in my collection without luck. I had to substitute 2 pieces and now hood closes fine. Thank you for looking at my review. This is a wonderful build and the crown jewel of my Expert Creator cars.14. marts 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to have any trouble, but in the rare case something is wrong, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTotally amazing!Chrisy | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I hadn't had any LEGO since I was a kid, but when I saw this advertised online I was very tempted to get it so I went in store to have a look. When I saw it I knew I had to get it but was worried as it looked very complicated and was quite expensive! I decided to buy it and when I got it I was surprised as although it was quite fiddly in places and sometimes awkward to put together, I managed and the experience was very rewarding! Although it is expensive, the price is completely justified as the level of detail is superb! I was shocked at how amazingly everything worked and how true to life it was! I did struggle at times to put it together but it was worth it in the end as it is so detailed. My only complaint is that the two biggest pieces, the windscreens were both noticeably scratched in my set. I feel like they could've been better protected from scratching with other pieces as they are the biggest transparent pieces in the set! Now I have spotted the damages I won't be able to 'un-notice' them. Despite the minor complaint I think this set is awesome! It was a joy to put together and, due to its complexity, left me smiling ear-to-ear on several occasions when it all came together so perfectly! I would totally recommend this to any car enthusiast like myself and I hope they bring out more like these!
Response from LEGO SHOP26. april 2019Emily, Customer ServiceScratched pieces? Oh no! Don't worry, though; we'd be happy to fix that. Just go to LEGO.com/Service, choose the "Bricks & Pieces" section, and pick the "Broken Bricks" option.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 12 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy second Creator settbeachly | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Although the VW Camper was my first Creator set this was the one I had wanted since I saw it on the site. I prefer being able to purchase in stores rather than over the net and so had to wait until I could get to a Lego store. The build took around 5 hours over 2 days. The bags being numbered and the build being in sections made it easy to make myself take build breaks (the camper doesn't have this so I stayed up until it was done) As for the build itself there was a couple of parts that were a little ambiguous with one making me question my eye but in general it was smooth sailing. The addition of the spoiler exhausts and supercharger are a nice touch to what is a fantastic vehicle. When you see the pictures on the website the car looks great. When you have it yourself and have built it ,it is truly amazing. If you a thinking of buying this, then do. It is, in my opinion, worth it. PS: There is a major issue though and I think it is something that Lego should address as soon as possible - this really need to be made in to a technic set along the lines of the Chiron or Porsche. It's great as a Creator and would be brilliant as a technic.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJUST LIKE THE ASSEMBLY LINE AT FORD!AdultLegoUser | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I must say I did not think I would be this impressed with this kit. I have built the Aston Martin, Orange 1/8th Porsche, White 1/10 Porsche... and this impressed me more I think in overall fun of the build. So many ah-ha moments in the few functions and overall detailing. Functions may be fewer than the 007 Aston, but dare say as good or better. For starters, the working steering is a huge step up in realism. Second, the axle lift mechanism is genius and foolproof operation [operates either direction, infinite adjustment of height (within the range), easy smooth operation.] And the detailing is so good, capturing the shape and elements so well. The muscle car mod 'add-ons' are bit extreme, but whew, that blower is cool. I do love the front cowl... gives it the Eleanor look. Finally - the build experience was like assembling the vehicle at the factory. If you take breaks during the build process (I did a bag a night over a few days), each stopping stage is a pretty cool piece of display. Almost looking like the vehicle could be at a body shop getting restored or repaired. All in all, totally worth it, and probably a valuable kit down the road since there are so many FORD nuts (not to mention Mustang heads!)Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55