Kør Fiesta M-Sport WRC til sejr!
Byg, fremvis og kør racerløb med LEGO® Speed Champions versionen af Fiesta M-Sport WRC med førerkabine til en minifigur, aftagelig forrude, 2 udskiftelige motorhjelme, bl.a. en med projektørelementer til racerløb i dårligt lys eller om natten, og autentiske designdetaljer. Dette seje børnelegetøj indeholder en minifigur.
- Minifigur af Ford M-Sport-rallykører.
- Racerklar Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC, der kan bygges, med førerkabine til minifigur, aftagelig forrude, 2 udskiftelige motorhjelme, bl.a. en med projektørelementer, hjul med gummidæk, gennemsigtige lygteelementer, autentiske designdetaljer, racerfarver og klistermærker med racergrafik.
- Tag forruden af, og sæt minifiguren i bilen.
- Tilbehør: Ford-racerkørerens hjelm.
- Dette seje legetøj er egnet til børn i alderen 7-14 år.
- Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC er over 6 cm høj, 13 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- Den alternative motorhjelm er over 5 cm høj og under 2 cm bred og 1 cm dyb.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixAnnoying build, nice as a car modelbjaz | 35-44Overall my son found this build annoying. The millions of stickers were mostly unnecessary and tedious to put on. I found a complete lack of planning in the build. No opening doors, the interior had no detail. Swapping the hood completely to get the rally lights seemed unnecessary to me, I feel like a smarter way to do this could have been found. Decent for the price I guess, but overall uninspired.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFord Fiesta!Cachamoe | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is my first Speed Champions set and I really like it. The car looks good for the scale. I bought this one because the Fiesta is my favorite rallycross car. It doesn't perfectly represent it. But again, for the scale its nice. The only real issue I have with the build are all of the stickers. I understand they add a lot, but it takes a long time to apply them properly. I love the extra wheel set, and the exchangeable hood! The minifigure is also awesome! I love the prints on the torso and the legs! All in all, at the scale, this is as good as I could possible ask for so I recommend it!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeBubbysdad84 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I'm 34 years old and have built legos since I was 7 or 8. Now my son(5 years old) has a lot of sets and got me back into legos. I looked on here for some sets for my son and seen all the new series they have now. I seen this and instantly knew I had to have it. I love watching WRC and this was amazing. The stickers was the hardest part but I took my time with some fine tip tweezers (the reason it took so long to complete).I'm very satisfied with the end result and hope to get a few more speed champions sets in the near futureByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFinally a hatchback!!!expertfan26 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Lego speed champions ford focus m-sport wrc is a pleasant surprise the set is very nice to the eye but warning if you don't like stickers this may not be for you but if your a fan of speed champions or ford this set is very detailed but again with stickers the what would made me give it a four is that the stickers are a handful but what made it up? this way this is inter changeable with the hood its a cool feature that is nice and not visible to the eye and what's the final reason it gets a five out five? its a hatchback and its the only hatchback that's available from speed champions also its had some cool building techniques that i didn't expect so at the end a nice set worth every penny.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55