- Scooby Doo
- Det hjemsøgte fyrtårn
Det hjemsøgte fyrtårn
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længereDet hjemsøgte fyrtårn4.9231513.
Find de skjulte ædelsten i det hjemsøgte fyr!
Undersøg det uhyggelige, hjemsøgte fyrtårn med Scooby-Doo og Mysteriebanden! Styr båden med Susan og Scooby-Doo, mens Stubbe følger efter på vandski. Læg til ved foden af klipperne ved lygtepælen. Bræk plankerne op med brækjernet, og afslør kortet med ledetråden til at finde den gyldne nøgle. Men pas på … Fyrtårnets vogter og sumpmonstret har ligget på skjul i kraniegrotten – klar til at overfalde lidt for nysgerrige gæster! Undvig dem, og undgå at blive fanget og smidt i fængsel. Løb op til toppen af fyrtårnet, og åbn det hemmelige rum med den gyldne nøgle. Find til sidst den skjulte skattekiste under fyrtårnet, og afslør skurkenes sande identiteter! Fire minifigurer med et våben og et stykke tilbehør medfølger: Stubbe, Susan, fyrtårnets vogter/Verona Dempsey og sumpmonstret/hr. Brown samt en siddende Scooby-Doo.
- Fire minifigurer med et våben og et stykke tilbehør: Stubbe, Susan, fyrtårnets vogter/Verona Dempsey og sumpmonstret/hr. Brown samt en siddende Scooby-Doo.
- Ø med hjemsøgt fyrtårn med balkon, gennemsigtige orange flammeelementer og hemmeligt rum med gylden nøgle, fængsel med dør, der kan åbnes, køkken med ovn, stegepande, ost og rotte, lygtepæl, hemmeligt rum med kort/ledetråd under aftagelige planker, hemmeligt rum med skattekiste med to ædelsten og en sølvfarvet pokal, kraniegrotte med hjuldrevet åbning og kasse indeni med brækjern, iltflaske og svømmefødder, trefork, 'KEEP OUT'-skilt og tang.
- Speedbåd med forrude, rat, åre, påhængsmotor med roterende propel og vandski med line.
- Tilbehør: sumpmonstrets trefork og Stubbes hamburger, der kan bygges.
- Minifigur af fyrtårnets vogter med selvlysende hoved.
- Træk Stubbe af sted på vandskiene bag speedbåden.
- Drej på hjulet for at åbne kraniegrotten.
- Brug kortet til at finde den gyldne nøgle.
- Find den skjulte skat i kælderen!
- Afslør sumpmonstrets og vogterens sande identiteter!
- Det hjemsøgte fyrtårn er 25 cm højt, 24 cm bredt og 12 cm dybt.
- Speedbåden er 4 cm høj, 13 cm lang og 4 cm bred.
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJeepers, it's a spectacular set!Soupperson | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixScooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!JediLegoLover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Quite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA good Scooby Doo adventureQuixotequest | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is nice for the mood and adventure it can create for imagining the adventure and solving the mystery of the haunted lighthouse. How cool is that? It has a skull cave for hiding the treasure chest! And like all the Scooby Doo sets the "monsters" are just bad guys dressed up— perfect for the scientifically-minded person in your life. :-) What could have made this better is to have a more authentically-styled boat. There is no "Mystery Machine" styled boat in the cartoons. Plus a more realistic boat wouldn't have to use the labels; I'm a fan of when LEGO prints on pieces. Instead I would have preferred a "Danger Prone Daphne" variant—as you know she is gonna get captured before the mystery is solved! Shaggy's seaweed covered variant is a nice touch, though.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat spooky playsetTheBrickfordGazette | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I stared long and hard at the Scooby Doo play sets, and decided to go for this one. It has a couple of great baddie figures, as well as the boat, Daphne, a somewhat sea-worn Shaggy, and a seated Scooby, as well as the lighthouse. The lighthouse was pretty easy to build, and has a few little hidden elements that aren't obvious at first. It has fun little details like the keep out sign, the pan on the cooker, the cracked lighthouse windows, and the starfish stuck to Shaggy's t-shirt, and the scary bearded character glows in the dark. Also, with the Zappar app, you can watch a little Scooby cartoon on your phone by scanning the symbol on the box. A great little set, of this retro series. Well done Lego!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55