Darth Vader™ forvandling
Tilgængelig nuDarth Vader™ forvandling4.7297537.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Bring Darth Vader til live i hospitalsafsnittet!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Genskab Anakins forvandling til den onde Darth Vader med denne gengivelse med LEGO® klodser af skabelsesscenen fra storfilmen Star Wars: Sith-fyrsternes hævn. Dette detaljerede sæt har et bord med plads til Anakin, som kan sænkes og vendes for at afsløre Darth Vader, kejser Palpatines største skabelse. Du kan også sætte hans ikoniske hjelm på plads og – ligesom han gjorde det i filmen – lade som om han bruger Kraften til at sende droiden og lyssværdsholderen, der kan bygges, flyvende af sted! Dette multifunktionelle sæt indeholder tre minifigurer og to lægedroidefigurer, der kan bygges.
- Tre minifigurer: kejser Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker og Darth Vader samt to lægedroidefigurer, der kan bygges.
- Dobbeltsidet bord, der kan hæves, hvor Anakin og Darth Vader kan fastgøres, hjelmpåfører, lyssværdsholder og Kraft-eksplosionsfunktion.
- To lyssværd og medicinske redskaber.
- Sænk Anakin ned på bordet, drej håndtaget, og rejs den onde Darth Vader op!
- Skub til påføreren for at sætte Darth Vaders ikoniske hjelm på plads.
- Aktivér Darth Vaders Kraft-evner for at sende ting flyvende af sted!
- Modellen er over 10 cm høj, 17 cm bred og 22 cm dyb.
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRise Lord Vaderhavasusam | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The first thing I have to say is that this set is fantastic. I got the original incarnation of this set when it released in 2005 and needless to say, this set blows it out of the water. This is one of the best scenes in the trilogy and LEGO really does it justice with this set. The build is pretty rudimentary with some cool play features built in. First, there is the mechanism to rotate the table Anakin is on to transform him into Vader. Then, there are little mechanisms to pop off the other things around the table. And my favorite feature, the mechanism to lower the helmet onto Vader. The set looks nice and is a good diorama of this specific scene. Now the minifigure selection is where this set really shines. You get burned Anakin who has great detailing, especially on the torso. There is Emperor Palpatine, who looks great and can be hard to find. You get Darth Vader with the new two-part helmet design which looks great and I think I actually prefer it over the old Vader. A medical droid is also included who is a pretty cool little build. This set is a no-brainer, especially at its awesome price point. The minifigures were the main selling point for me, but the set as a whole is really fun. With this set, LEGO really shows why they're the best toy company around.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSith RisngDexLionklaw | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Really detailed build which was very fun and featured a great minifigure selection. Great way to get the two most iconic sith lords and plenty of dark colored pieces worthy of the Sith Lord being transformed, Rise Darth Vader!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHighly playable!stevesheriw | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set looked interesting enough to give it a try even though I already had Vader and Palpatine minifigs from the Death Star Final Dual set. I did not regret this decision after assembling the set. The minifigs are obviously highly desirable with the two most famous Sith lords in the galaxy. Getting them together and in something this inexpensive is rare, so get them while you can! There is also battle damaged Anakin Skywalker ready to wear the full suit. The printing is very good on all three minifigs. Three buildable droids add to the character selection. They are easily recognizable from the film and come with some nice accessories. The set does a good job of faithfully recreating the medical chamber where Vader is fully converted into his mechanical form. The playable features include the ability to "change" Anakin to Vader, put the helmet on, raise up the platform so Vader can stand up, and simulate Vader's anger at some bad news, thus knocking the droids down. There are also two lightsabers provided. Perhaps the two Sith Lords could duel each other? Overall, this set is good for display value as it is a nice way to recreate the scene from the prequels. One could have a lot of fun with this set. It is definitely designed well and could have a lot of possibilities. We have already used it to place Boba Fett's helmet on him, and we will probably seek out other helmeted minifigs to "crown" them as well. A definite thumbs up on this one.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDart Vader DisapointingTozz | 25-34I bought it for the minifigs. The Emperor is nice, with its gold light saber, but I bought it for Vader. I was disappointed to find out that the head of Vader and the one from Anakin is exactly the same! Yes, it’s the same guy, but they should have add some details on the Vader head. Something black at least because I can see its beige neck clearly, wich is not accurate at all... I prefer having a Vader with a complete black head instead of that cheap cosplay costume. The set itself is nice, playable and there’s uncommon pieces, wich is what I’m looking for!5. september 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We've designed this set so that fans can recreate the iconic moment where Anakin completes his transformation into a Sith Lord. Since it's all a part of the same scene, Vader does have the same head he had as Anakin. As for that bit of skin showing, it looks like your minifig is missing a piece! He should have a part that goes on above the cape but below the head, as shown on page 30 of the instructions. If you've checked the packaging and your building area and you're not seeing the piece, you can request a replacement by going to LEGO.com/Service and choosing the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35