Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længereDarth Vader™4.72525.
Mærk Kraften fra den mørke side med den justerbare Darth Vader, som kan bygges!
Mærk Kraften fra den mørke side med Darth Vader! Denne LEGO® version af den ikoniske Sith-fyrste Darth Vader har alle de rigtige detaljer, bl.a. justerbare arme og ben, sort pansret dragt, stofkappe og et rødt lyssværd, der kan bygges. Udnyt den mørke side af Kraften, og gør dig klar til actionfyldt leg!
- Justerbare arme og ben, sort panret dragt, stofkappe og et rødt lyssværd, der kan bygges.
- Grib dit lyssværd, og gør dig klar til kamp!
- Mærk Kraften fra den mørke side!
- Sæt Darth Vader i seje kampstillinger!
- Robust design til actionfyldt leg.
- Genskab den afsluttende episke kamp mellem Darth Vader og 75110 Luke Skywalker (sælges separat) i Star Wars episode VI: Jedi-ridderen vender tilbage.
- 28 cm høj.
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Force is Strong with This OneJediLegoLover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!There seems to be a bit of debate about these Star Wars build-able figures, but I think whether you like them or not they are very clever and well designed. The Darth Vader build-able figure is a very fun build. It's not 'normal' Lego, and is in the same area as Lego Chima. The build isn't too complicated and the instructions are clear and easy to follow. Once built the Sith Lord is very impressive and very imposing. The detailing is truly excellent, from his movie accurate head mould to the cape and red lightsaber, everything looks great. The proportions may seem a little odd - the head does look a bit small for the shoulders, but after a while you get used to it and it's not as noticeable. Many of the pieces are printed, including a piece that represents Vader's life support system. The cape is strong felt and the lightsaber is made from a rubbery plastic which means it's very durable for play. One of the great things about this model is the pose-ability of it. So many of the pieces are movable and posable. From the head, to the arms, legs and feet, and you can pose Vader in almost any position you want. This makes for fun role-playing and the ability to display Darth Vader in a pose of your choice. This model would make either a great display piece or would be super fun to play with as the possible Star Wars scenes you could re-create are countless. This is an awesome set and one I would recommend to any Star Wars fan!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWow!!!legomatt123 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!We are just about starting to review. So, playability, visuality, and building. Let's get started. Playability: I have never seen such a set with so much playability. The reason is because you can pose it in so many different ways. The arms and legs can move, the helmet can move, even the lightsaber can move. As a result, you can display it so many different ways. Anyway, having this set is just plain fun. Visuality: It looks so cool on the outside. There were some technic gears on the back, but luckily the cape covered it up. The lightsaber looked very cool, and it looked realistic with Darth Vader holding the lightsaber. The helmet was spot-on, and all of the armor plates go together perfectly. The printed tiles were incredibly accurate, such as the chest plate, and the leg armor looked like what it was in the movie. So it was awesome. Building: Building this was pretty hard. The arms and legs were really easy, but the torso was sort of hard. It took a lot of time, but it was worth it. It was definitely worth it. Overall, I am going to say that this set is one of my most favorite sets that LEGO has ever created.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeSpille | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This item though a little more expensive than I would normally spend, was definitely worth it. The figure is very large and very sturdy once fully assembled. The armor pieces especially are pretty secure on there (though you can pull them off for your dramatic fight scenes ;) ). There were a couple quirks to the build that I noticed. It had you put on these parts to his sides that really hindered the motion of the legs and I think detracted from the aesthetics. However, they proved to have no structural necessity so I simply pulled them off and went on my merry way. The other weird thing was the cape. The way it tacked on let it hang loose and it would often fold over on itself. I tried using the hole for under the neck joint but that made the cape really short. Not a huge flaw though. Over all it is a great figure! It is pretty tall and a great model. I loved it so much I went and bought the General Grievous model asap.Var dette nyttigt?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery ImpressiveGilbertValen | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I feel like Lego is flexing their muscles with the new star wars buildable figures. I was very happy with the way General Grevious used the ccbs system to its fullest to create such a large figure. Commander Cody had a simple build that was very traditional to the system. I expected something similar from Darth Vader, but his build was miles beyond my expectations. His body is almost entirely a technic build. I did not expect this whatsoever. The only traditional ccbs parts are the arms and legs. What impressed me the most, and is pushing me to recommend this to any Star Wars fan, was the way everything fit together perfectly. The shoulder armor fits snugly together. The hero factory chest piece that covers the bottom half of Vader's body fits perfectly with the rest of the upper armor and also looks great towards the legs. This build was truly exciting and so much fun.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55