Byg din helt egen Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
Genskab teknisk suverænitet med denne LEGO® Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Denne eksklusive model er udviklet i samarbejde med Corvette og indfanger i sandhed essensen af den ikoniske superbil. Den har et autentisk orange og sort farvetema, fælge med sorte eger og lavprofildæk, stor hækvinge og 4 udstødningsrør. Denne Chevrolet Corvette ZR1-kopi har også fungerende styring og en synlig og detaljeret V8-motor med bevægelige stempler. Ombyg den fantastiske 2 i 1-model til en realistisk kopi af en hotrod-bil.
- Eksklusiv Chevrolet Corvette ZR1-model med et væld af realistiske detaljer, bl.a. en stor hækvinge, 4 udstødningsrør, fælge med sorte eger og lavprofildæk, fungerende styring og detaljeret V8-motor med bevægelige stempler.
- Dette samlerobjekt af en legetøjsbil har et autentisk orange og sort farvetema samt et ark med seje klistermærker til yderligere detaljer.
- Brug det fungerende styretøj, og manøvrer med bilen for at aktivere de synlige V8-stempler.
- LEGO® Technic 2 i 1-sæt: Kan ombygges til en hotrod-bil.
- Denne LEGO® Technic model er designet til at give en fordybende og berigende byggeoplevelse.
- LEGO® Technic sæt har realistiske bevægelser og mekanismer, der præsenterer unge LEGO byggere for et teknisk univers på en imødekommende og realistisk måde.
- Egnet til alle over 9 år.
- Chevrolet Corvette er over 8 cm høj, 29 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- Hotrod-bilen er over 8 cm høj, 23 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- 8 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixMore like a poorvette if you ask me.zai24x | 14-18First things first, LEGO goes on an amazing Streak with the Bugatti Chiron, Porsche 911, and the new ‘67 mustang. All big, detailed, and accurate cars that I would (and will) gladly buy. But then they come out with this. It looked pretty cool on the box, but when I bought it I was thoroughly disappointed. •the look, it doesn’t look like a corvette. It looks like a bunch of curves and angles, with waaaayyyy to many gaps. And large gaps at that. • is that an engine? It’s just some rounded technic pieces pushing on small axles with a half bushing on top! It’s more like a camshaft and the valves to me, I would’ve preferred if they put an actual V8 LEGO engine instead of this poor excuse, why even do that? You have done V8s before! • for a licensed product, it’s like they didn’t even try. They should’ve released either a full sized technic model of this, or, a classic ‘63 stingray to appeal to People who would rather buy a LEGO ‘vette then this.... thing.... All in all, very disappointed, here are some cars LEGO should try either with technic, or with bricks, all full sized though. •a 1963 Chrysler Turbine • a Mazda RX-7 Both of these are cars that have never had a LEGO set made that would cause a lot of new LEGO fans. Thank you for listening to my rant. Goodbye now.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCorvettes EggBrickDroyd | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!i.e. good in parts! First of all - time taken: working only bits of (most) evenings & with severely limited space (table 2 foot x 14 inches) I transfer the contents of each bag of bits into a large easy seal freezer bag, so I have as many of them as were parts bags. I then pull out of these bags only the bits as illustrated for the particular stage being built - usually from 2 to 10 or 12 parts. I have to search thro' the bags for each stage which slows things down a fair bit... but it works. This Corvette builds quite well. There are only 8 stickers, all quite large and easily placed. There are a few pictures in the manual where the build is obscured but usually it is logical & obvious anyway. Main criticism of the end result is that the rear wheels are too small for the arches, or the arches too big for the wheels, otherwise it looks ok. The remote steering feature could be better - the operating knob on back of the rear panel has too much axle poking out - a bit ugly. The "working engine" feature is gimmicky but works well. Although I still have to add the rear wing as the crucial short axle connector is missing from my set and I have no spare... a part is on the way :-) Overall this 'vette looks not bad when finished (if you like the Technic effect) and is reasonable value for money.12. februar 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to be missing any pieces. (Usually they're found stuck in the packaging or hiding on the floor!) But in the rare case something is missing, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixgood but not greatseyid | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I built the hot rod it's not bad but I want to motorize it using the AAA battery box could you send a link for some free instructions thank you
Response from LEGO SHOP18. april 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! This set wasn't designed with motorization in mind, so we don't have instructions to do so. The awesome thing about LEGO® sets though, is that you can always build whatever your imagination dreams up. With LEGO Power Functions and some creativity, I'm sure you can come up with a cool custom solution to motorize your car.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 10 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRebuild Value!Mechanic | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!For reference this is my first technic build in years but I had to purchase this as soon as I saw my favorite corvette built after 1969 (stingray). When I saw the rear differential on page 1 I was immediately excited to see what internals this build had in store. The overall design of this set is wonderful with the detail in the motor really shining through. The pistons on this model actually fire and are truly unique to this set as far as I know. They are connected to the rear wheels which is a nice touch considering the zr1 is a rear wheel drive vehicle. I am also very impressed with the turning system. It adds a layer of playability aven for older builders. This set isn't visually perfect but it is always difficult to create curves on a small scale model like this one. The interior of this model is lacking slightly with only 2 racing seats and a steering wheel but I buy technic sets mainly for the mechanical attributes regardless. I also wish that the doors opened but again it is a smaller model and space is at a premium. It comes with 7 extra parts that are all small and easy to lose track of so they were well chosen and appreciated. The most unique part is the rebuild value of this 2in1 set. It can also be made into a hot rod using online instructions. These instructions are, however, not yet available in the website so I cannot yet build it. Hopefully this is fixed in the future as I am looking forward to disassembling and rebuilding this set. Overall this was one of my favorite builds in memory and I highly recommend it. I hope Lego makes more 2in1 sets like this in the future.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55