Gør dig klar til at ræse gennem ørkenen i denne ikoniske amerikanske sportsvogn!
Brøl derudad i topfart med denne LEGO® Speed Champions version af et ægte amerikansk bilikon: Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Sættet indeholder udskiftelige fælge, racerhjelm, svensknøgle og tv-kamera, som nok skal sætte gang i fantasien hos små racerkørere. Minifigur af Chevrolet-racerkører medfølger.
- Minifigur af Chevrolet-racerkører.
- Racerklar LEGO® version af Chevrolet Corvette Z06 med plads til en minifigur og aftagelig forrude, to sæt udskiftelige fælge samt autentisk Corvette-logo og forlygteklistermærker.
- Tilbehør: Chevrolet-racerhjelm, svensknøgle og tv-kamera.
- Kombiner modellen med 75871 Ford Mustang GT, og kør ørkenræs!
- Bilen er 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest LEGO "City" car ever!Allyson78 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Despite being part of the Speed Champions theme, I consider this set a part of the City theme as it represents, even more so than most City sets, an accurate interpretation of a real-life vehicle. Within its own category of Speed Champions, in my opinion, the Corvette Z06 does the best job of stylistically mimicking its real-world counterpart. City LEGO designs are meant to emulate vehicles and buildings that exist, though due to the limits of the shapes of standard LEGO brick designs and the scale dictated by the LEGO Mini-figure, often designs must become a caricature of their real selves. In this respect, the Corvette Z06 set does an admiral job in maintaining proportion. In addition to accurately representing the real car's silhouette, the smaller details that are meant to mirror the unique sculpting of the body, such as the hood bulges (originating from the headlights and also the central engine bulge) and the side exit vents lend to an excellent execution of details that really do the original sports car justice. The build techniques used in this set are also innovative and clever, but that's to be expected from the Speed Champions line considering how much of a challenge it must be to represent small stylistic details in a 6-stud-wide design. The fact that not many specialized and rare pieces were used to assemble this beautiful depiction is a testament to the designer's own ingenuity. I've always been a sucker for great design and the LEGO Corvette Z06 brings together two things I love as a designer: an unconventional media (LEGO) and a well-executed end-result that captures the essence of the original inspiration well. I highly recommend this set!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice carJimjo47 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!If you don't care very much about this looking like the real thing, then this is for you but if you want something that is just like the real thing, don't get this. Don't get me wrong, I really like this set and it gets the point across that its a Corvette, but the front is just way to square and its not the sleek rounded style that the Corvette is so recognizable by. The back has a lot of detail, but its kind of in a confusing jumble of stickers and parts. LEGO did a pretty good job considering the size of the car, but it still could have been just a little more sleek. The back of the car also is kind of like a big wall and when you look at it from the back,you can't even see the car over the big panel of stuff on the back. When you look at the car from the front, it just looks horrid, not at all resembling the real Corvette Z06, and, out of that big mass of ugly stuff, the windshield looks like someone put a box on top of it all and called it a car. Anyways, as far as looking at it from the side, its got great detail, with every little detail of the real Corvette on it. The interior is very well done, with a very nice driver seal with a head rest and everything. Also when you look at the car from above, you'll notice that it is very long and skinny, which looks really bad. The build its self was fun, and the basic car design is a nice one. The camera is a nice idea, but its very loose and tends to fall over. Of course this set comes with a wrench, like about every other LEGO set with a car in it does. Now the best part of this set is the racing suit. Its very nice and sporty looking, and says "Corvette Racing" on it, and the driver has a red helmet, which isn't very common. So if you want a Corvette that resembles the real thing, I'd recommend getting a scale model, but if you want a Corvette that just gets the point across that its a Corvette, get this.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent CarFrinkley | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Having always been a fan of LEGO and of Corvette's, this set was a must. I especially love that the car is minifigure scale. Now I can have a Corvette driving around my city display! I rated the level of difficulty Challenging, not because the build itself was difficult, but because this set comes with so many stickers. I think there were around twenty stickers and that can be very challenging for young builders, or people (like me) who aren't very skilled with putting stickers on. But the stickers do add a level of detail not obtainable by bricks alone and the car looks fantastic. I would recommend set this to anyone who loves cars, and especially Corvette's!!!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat car, very good value for moneysilentD | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I like this Z06. I've assembled it twice. Once for myself. Then I had to give it to my little cousin. Then I bought it again for myself. I have the yellow 2015 non-Z06 in my garage. And I like it a lot. It's my daily driver. I wish that this little one were faster lol. Great build!Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55