Kør den seje App-Controlled Batmobile med Nattens Ridder!
Sus af sted til gerningssteder i Gotham City med den motoriserede LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76112 App-Controlled Batmobile! Dette seje køretøj har 2 motorer drevet af et Bluetooth-styret batteri, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, 4-hjulstræk og 2 dobbelte knopskydere. Det er let at downloade apppen, så du kan styre køretøjet fra din smartphone eller tablet. Sættet indeholder også en minifigur af Batman™, der er ny i august 2018.
- Minifigur af Batman™, der er ny i august 2018.
- Dette motoriserede batmobil-legetøj har 2 motorer drevet af et Bluetooth-styret batteri, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, 4-hjulstræk og 2 dobbelte knopskydere.
- 11 batvåben og -elementer, der er nye i august 2018, så du kan tilpasse din model og minifigur.
- Tryk ned på taget for at tænde og slukke for køretøjet.
- Styr batmobilen via appen med din smartphone eller tablet.
- Download appen fra App Store eller Google Play. Husk at bede dine forældre om lov, før du går på nettet.
- Bruger batterier (medfølger ikke). Se type og antal på produktets emballage.
- Kun beregnet til indendørs brug.
- Batmobilen er over 9 cm høj, 19 cm lang og 13 cm bred.
- 13 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsBreaks too easyPowers | 25-34It is very nice looking car. The problem is when it bumps on something, some part disconnects. And when my son plays with it, he always bumps.Var dette nyttigt?35
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFUN TO PLAY WITH!FeverDreamOC | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I thought it was a pretty easy build. I liked the unique Batman minifig. Would have been nice if the finished Batmobile resembled an actual Batman vehicle, but it's still a good looking vehicle. I actually really liked the app to control it. I was surprised how fun it was. It moves the way you would expect a tank to move with controls for each side of the vehicle. There are 2 options in the app that you can use to control it. One is a little more advanced with sliders to control the speed that each side moves and the other with just a button to move each side. Also, the app has 3 buttons built in where the Batmobile will perform pre-determined actions, including sound FX from your phone. What's really great, is that you can go in and edit these buttons to get the Batmobile to do what you want with one simple button. It's really easy to use. One thing -- it works better on a hard surface. If you use it on a rug or carpet, it moves slower and will not turn as sharply. I had a wheel pop off once on the carpet because it wouldn't turn. But it worked great on the hardwood.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 3 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsWOW!!knightterrificcomputer | 14-18this the best batman set i have ever bought.this is also the first app controlled product i have bought. the vehicle should have been a bit bigger and also should have included another minifigure but at the end of the day it was great.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 13 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsFab looking vehicle, shame about the controlscrashmeplease | 35-44First of all I will state that this was an impulse purchase so I know now I really should have done some research into this product first.. The build was nice and straight forward, and the final vehicle is pretty cool batman representation even if it is non specific. Sadly even though I have a modern up to date phone, less than 6 months old, I realise now that the app is not officially supported for me. The list of supported phones seems quite slim. The app itself kind of works but glitches constantly, with either left/right control locking up. This seems like a bug in the Android App. I was also thinking I could maybe re-purpose the motors/control unit in other models further down the line, but I did not realise they are the new wedo style and not compatible with the ususal stuff. This also means I cant easily replace the control system in the vehicle with a physical handset without also replacing the motors. So yes I should have done my research first, I feel like I am left with a great model but with an expensive control system that I cant use or add to my existing setup.24. januar 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some difficulty with the Powered Up system. Our developers are always working to test new devices, which are listed at LEGO.com/DeviceCheck. Even if your device isn't on the list, it may still work A-Okay if it meets all the minimum requirements. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app will clear up most issues, but if you have any further trouble, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25