Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Flyv snowboardløberen fra bjerget til hospitalet!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Tag med LEGO® City redningsholdet, og flyv den smarte Ambulancehelikopter! Dette sjove legetøj omfatter drejelige rotorer, bagklap, landingsstel og plads til en båre indvendigt, snowboard- og radioelementer samt 3 minifigurer.
- 3 minifigurer: pilot, læge og snowboardløber.
- Rød og gul Ambulancehelikopter med drejelige rotorer, landingsstel, bagklap og plads til en båre indeni.
- Drej rotoren for at lette med helikopteren.
- Åbn klappen for at få plads til båren bagi.
- Tilbehør: snowboard, båre og radio.
- Dette sjove legetøj er egnet til børn i alderen 5-12 år.
- Helikopteren er over 10 cm høj, 29 cm lang og 9 cm bred.
- Som set i tv-reklamen for LEGO® City Vehicles.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBetter than expectedEarlFiendishCrab | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Excellent helicopter that presents in person far better than I expected, Mr 4 year old was very happy indeed. The helicopter is bigger than the box suggests, very nice sleek design and bright colors. And a fun albeit simple build. Considering it is part of the city range, I have three relatively minor criticisms that don't detract from the target audiences enjoyment. (1) The recuse person cannot fit inside the helicopter, but getting it inside if it 'could' fit, would be fiddly anyways. (2) The cockpit is extremely basic, no seat, no control sticks, the back of the cockpit looks messy. (3) Super picky - the 'ambulance' decals on rear are exactly in the best place to hold the helicopter, not sure how long that last? One thing I do really like is the lack of a winch, WHAT! you say? Yeah, well every other helicopter we have has one, and Mr 4 year loves them, loves hooking them onto things and running >>> that way. I get sick of repairing them. So for us at least less is more. Overall, great set.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixVery good play experienceZachomara | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was actually the first lego set that my kid named one of the minifigures, which made me really happy to see that he was using his imagination well. The helicopter has since been used as a rescue helicopter, and evacuation helicopter, gotten stolen by bad guys, and more, so the play utility is definitely there. I'll run the risk of repeating myself with the other reviewers when I say you can't put the medic into the back well. Half of her stays outside the helicopter in a very precarious position, so much so that she was dropped at one time and lost for almost two weeks before I found her hiding under the recliner. That's definitely a problem that I assume the designers are aware of. As for the cockpit of the helicopter, I have a couple things to say, I was dissapointed that I didn't see a seat or any kinds of controls on the interior. (I'm nitpicky, I know) But it bugged me to the point where I got a one of my old radar pieces, a seat, and one of my old antennas for joysticks (I know helicopters have two, but I could only find one.) to spruce up the cabin. I di like the fact that there was room for that, though, and I have a feeling that this thing will be around for a long time to play with.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSweet SetTheChad | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I added this set to my growing emergency responder system!! Every Lego city needs this addition to ensure medical care is swift and effective!!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHeisler | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!this toy is good.it allow more peoples to travel with it-one pacient and three rescues. it have a rotating motor, doors (they can open and close) and even more. very good toy,good designByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55