- Item: 21011
- Limit: 10 ?
- VIP Points: 46
- Available Now
Create an historical monument with this real-world architectural replica of the Berlin’s famous Brandenburg Gate.Price $69.99
Build a LEGO® replica of the Brandenburg Gate!
Commissioned by King Frederick William II of Prussia as a sign of peace, the Brandenburg Gate has been one of Berlin's most important monuments for over 200 years – both as an architectural landmark and historic symbol. The grandest of a series of 18 gates circling the city, the Brandenburg Gate was constructed between 1788–1791 from the Propylaea-inspired designs of architect Carl Gotthard Langhans. This sandstone gate consists of twelve Doric columns that combine to form five passageways, topped by the imposing Johann Gottfried Schadow statue, Quadriga – a four-horse chariot ridden by Victoria, the Roman Goddess of victory. This LEGO® Landmark series interpretation of the Brandenburg Gate was designed by US architect Adam Reed Tucker in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark the Brandenburg Gate
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- Measures 3.6" (9.2cm) tall, 8.8" (22.4cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep
- Collect the entire Landmark and Architect series sets
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
You May Also Like