LEGO Shop Home Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Handling
Orders made in U.S. Currency will be shipped to the continental United States and U.S. territories.
Orders made in Canadian currency will be shipped to provinces within Canada.
About Your Shipment
- Items in stock ship the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) if placed by 12pm EST*.
- Items not in stock ship as soon as they become available.
*All orders are subject to review which may affect shipping times.
|Order Value||Standard||Express Shipping|
|CAD 0.00 - CAD 25.00||CAD 5.95||CAD 15.95|
|CAD 25.01 - CAD 35.00||CAD 7.95||CAD 17.95|
|CAD 35.01 - CAD 75.00||Free||CAD 19.95|
|CAD 75.01 - CAD 100.00||Free||CAD 21.95|
|CAD 100.01 - CAD 150.00||Free||CAD 24.95|
|CAD 150.01 - CAD 200.00||Free||CAD 26.95|
|CAD 200.01 - CAD 350.00||Free||CAD 29.95|
|CAD 350.01 - CAD 500.00||Free||CAD 37.95|
|CAD 500.01||Free||10% of order value|
|Estimated Delivery||7-12 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays)||3-4 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays)|
In placing your order, you authorize LEGO Shop at Home to appoint a Canadian customs broker to act on your behalf to obtain customs clearance of your merchandise and remit applicable duties and taxes to Revenue Canada. Amounts received by LEGO Direct for duties and taxes are accepted on your behalf, for the broker.
In returning merchandise to our Canadian address, you authorize the Canadian customs broker to submit a claim for duties and taxes to Revenue Canada on your behalf and to receive, endorse and deposit all such refunds. LEGO Shop at Home will refund the purchase price together with the duties and taxes directly to you, our customers.
- Free Shipping every day with orders of $35 or more. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $35 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Once your order reaches $35 free shipping will automatically be added to your order. Free shipping is via standard ground service; upgrades do not apply. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply.
- Once you have placed your order, the LEGO® Group will ship the order the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays). Orders arrive within 7-12 business days.
- If you order a large quantity of a custom model, we may combine and ship them in one box.
- Pick A Brick orders require additional processing time before they are shipped. These custom orders take 17-22 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) to be delivered. Rural areas may be subject to an additional 3 business days. If your order includes custom items and standard sets they are shipped separately.
- The LEGO® Group will ship your order the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays). Orders arrive within 3-4 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders will ship via FedEx International Express.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Express shipping is not available for LEGO® gift card orders and LEGO Pick A Brick customized products.
- No deliveries to P.O. Boxes are available for Standard or Express shipments (excludes Pick A Brick orders).
- Shipments will be left without signatures if shipped using the standard shipping service to Canada.
- In order to protect our consumers and maintain our commitment to service excellence, we do not ship to Freight Forwarding Services.
Delivery & Service Delays
Shipment dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (i.e. severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please note there may be additional shipping time to receive your order.
Ordering a Gift You Want to Keep Secret?
You can order a gift for a friend or relative and be sure your secret is safe! Every order is shipped in a plain box and you can specify a “Ship To” address. Have your order sent to a friend or relative’s house or to your place of employment so you can plan a special surprise!
Tracking Your Package
Once your order has shipped, tracking information will be included in an email shipment notification addressed to the email used when you originally placed your orders.
We believe our toys and other products must live up to your highest expectations, and our service must live up to the quality of our toys. If for any reason you need to return your order, it’s easy! Simply follow the instructions listed on the back of the packing slip you received with your order.
All returns or exchanges must be made within 90 days of receipt of your order and must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number. To obtain a Return Authorization Number, please call Customer Service at 1-800-835-4386 between the hours of 8:00 am – 10:00 pm EST Monday through Friday and 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST Saturday and Sunday. Returns of orders that do not include a Return Authorization Number may be subject to additional processing time and delay in crediting your account. Return address information can be found on the reverse side of your packing slip or on a separate sheet included in your order. All refunds are made in the original payment method. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked and insured for your protection.
Unopened Sets: Simply return your unopened LEGO set to the address listed on your packing slip. If the total value of the unopened set is under $200, you can return your unopened LEGO set to any of our LEGO Brand Retail stores with your original packing slip or receipt, and we'll give you a full refund to your original payment method. However, for orders purchased using PayPal, if you return an unopened set to the address listed on your packing slip, your refund will be provided in the form of a gift card, and if you return an unopened set that is under $200 to a LEGO Brand Retail store, your refund will be provided in the form of a store credit. In order to receive a refund to your PayPal account you must contact Customer Service. Returns of unopened sets to a LEGO Brand Retail store that are not accompanied by a packing slip or receipt may be exchanged at its current value toward other product(s). Total value of returned items over $200 cannot be returned in the store.
Opened Sets: Returns of opened LEGO sets must include the original packing slip or receipt and can be returned for exchange or merchandise credit only.
Customized Orders: Customized items such as LEGO Pick A Brick orders cannot be modified, returned or exchanged.
Software: Returns are only accepted if the item has not been opened. This includes but is not limited to video games and DVDs.
Gift Cards: Gift cards cannot be returned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with an order, please contact our Customer Service team.