- Item: 70813
- Limit: 5 ?
- VIP Points: 89
- Available Now
Build the fire mech and windmill helicopter in The LEGO® Movie Rescue Reinforcements with carrot bomb dropper, flick missiles and more!Price 89.99 CAD
Create double trouble for the Micro Manager in Rescue Reinforcements!
Double trouble! Ambush the biggest Micro Manager from the ground and air with the fire mech and windmill helicopter. Unleash the fire mech’s spinning water cannon to give the evil robot a drenching. Rev up the windmill helicopter’s propellers and zoom into the sky. Use the chicken binoculars to locate the Micro Manager, and throw apples and drop carrots through the hatch. Includes 5 minifigures: Blaze Firefighter, Hank Haystack, Robo SWAT, Fabu-Fan and Blacktron Fan.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Blaze Firefighter, Hank Haystack, Robo SWAT, Fabu-Fan and Blacktron Fan
- Features a fire mech, windmill helicopter and the Micro Manager
- Fire mech features detachable roof, water sprayers, gauges, firefighter tanks, helmets, ladder, hoses, blue lights, poseable joints, translucent elements and firefighter tools including axe, hammer, shovel, broom, megaphone, torches and 2 walkie-talkies
- Windmill helicopter includes spinning propellers (with pig chasing a carrot), side basket to drop 2 apples, side door and sliding tray to drop 3 carrots, chained anchor, chicken binoculars look-out and 2 flick missiles
- The Micro Manager features 2 large grip claws and a small claw with laser shooter, flick missile side-shooters, 2 spare missiles and poseable legs
- Roll out the water hoses and attack with the spinning water cannon
- Seek out your target with the wacky chicken binoculars
- Aim apples and carrots at the Micro Manager
- Watch The LEGO® Movie to see all your favorite characters in action
- Enter the exclusive code on the Fire Mech’s license plate into The LEGO® Movie Video Game to unlock special content!
- Fire mech measures over 8” (21cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide
- Windmill helicopter measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- The Micro Manager measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
You May Also Like