- Hard To Find
Maersk Line Triple-E
- Item: 10241
- Limit: 5 ?
- VIP Points: 133
- Available Now
With over 1,500 LEGO® elements, the Maersk ‘Triple-E’ marks an amazing addition to the Creator Expert range of iconic vehicles.Price $199.99
Build the Maersk ‘Triple-E’ container vessel – a true giant of the seas!
Presenting the largest ship in the world – the record-breaking Maersk ‘Triple-E.’ Built from over 1,500 bricks, the model recreates the real vessel in amazing detail. Our LEGO® designers have included rare colors such as medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green. There are rotating gold-colored screw blades leading to the brick-built twin propeller engines, which you can view through the window built into the port side of the ship. You can even customize it by adding or removing the containers. This authentic set includes a display stand and fact plaque with detailed information about the ship and, as a finishing touch, there’s the gold coin that is added under the mast of all Maersk Line ships for good luck on their voyages. This model is perfect for LEGO fans!
- Features include rotating gold-colored propeller blades, brick-built twin 8-cylinder engines, viewing window into the engine compartment, adjustable rudders, detachable lifeboats, removable containers, rotating crane arms and a special ‘good luck’ coin
- Includes rare medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green colored elements
- Play with the model on carpeted surfaces or mount the model on the display stand
- Building instructions also include interesting facts about the real ship
- Includes 1,516 bricks
- Ship (mounted on stand) measures over 8” (21cm) high, 25” (65cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
You May Also Like